ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:41 PM 01-06-2022
He has been released now.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:42 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He was plenty good to go 7 days before and the "injury" happened well before then.
Okay. That means nothing when he said he wasn't good to go.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:42 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

You guys are falling for the lies of a known POS and liar.

I’d like nothing more than the Bucs to be the bad guys here, but unlike many of you, I learned my lesson when it comes to AB a long time ago.

The Bucs didn’t need AB to beat the ****ing Jets. They weren’t forcing him to play hurt. He was crying about not getting enough targets and turned it into a story about him being forced to play hurt because he did in fact have an ankle issue.
We all know he’s a nut job and will never play again in the nfl. And he has no credibility. Like his strange attack on Alex Guerrero. Let’s just make clear that everyone knows AB is a giant lying piece of shit.

That doesn’t mean the bucs didn’t do wrong either. Arians hasn’t come off as credible either the way he’s acted like he didn’t know. There is enough out there that this was a legit serious injury and they knew exactly how serious. And his lawyer, not just AB, is claiming they have receipts (we will see if that’s true).
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:44 PM 01-06-2022
:-)

Imagine just blindly accepting AB’s words as the truth.

You are clearly only getting one side of this story, and that side has proven not to be remotely reliable.
You assume way too much way too often.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:46 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We all know he’s a nut job and will never play again in the nfl. And he has no credibility. Like his strange attack on Alex Guerrero. Let’s just make clear that everyone knows AB is a giant lying piece of shit.

That doesn’t mean the bucs didn’t do wrong either. Arians hasn’t come off as credible either the way he’s acted like he didn’t know. There is enough out there that this was a legit serious injury and they knew exactly how serious. And his lawyer, not just AB, is claiming they have receipts (we will see if that’s true).
Nobody is denying that AB was injured to some extent.

Bruce Arians has been coaching in the NFL for a long fucking time, and I’m pretty sure he knows he can’t force a guy to play if they’re too injured to play.

Funny how AB is the only person to ever accuse Arians or the Bucs of this.

I’m sure he’s finally right this time though!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
You assume way too much way too often.
No, I’m not assuming too much.

You’re clearly accepting the accusation that the Bucs forced AB to play when he was too hurt as fact. It’s not fact.

You’re only getting one side of the story and accepting it as fact.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:48 PM 01-06-2022
Okay. That means nothing when he said he wasn't good to go.
Right, his ankle was healed enough to play just fine the week before, it was fine for him to suit up and be active for the last game.

It just suddenly wasn't fine after he wasn't getting the ball thrown his way.

Imagine defending this clown. If you want to look like a fool just like him, go for it.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:48 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
I agree. Arians took a couple days to be forthright about it, but it seems like the story really is that AB was mad that Bucs did not guarantee paying $2 million worth of his incentives even if he did not achieve them.

AB probably thought he had leverage from Godwin getting hurt. Bucs might have been slightly cheapskate about it, but considering the videos that AB posted after stealing the Raiders money he set himself up for non-guaranteed incentive contracts.

Dude is a gifted player, but seems to care about money above anything else.

I wonder if his agent is going to harm his own standing with GMs around the league if he has anything to do with AB trying to make it like AB reported any change to his injury status to the trainers during the game.

If AB did not say anything to the trainers about aggravating the injury, then any grievance he files with NFLPA goes nowhere.
The NFL is a Business and AB is ONLY there to make Millions. Most of these players care about money above everything else because your next work day could be your last.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:50 PM 01-06-2022

Stolen from KS Smitty

Q: How many Chiefs Planet members does it take to change a light bulb?
1 to change the light bulb and post that the light bulb has been changed.
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
6 to argue over whether it's 'lightbulb' or 'light bulb'.
Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid.
22 to tell THOSE 6 to stop being jerks.
5 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is 'lamp'.
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that 'light bulb' is perfectly correct.
49 to post memes and gifs.
19 to post that this board is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb board.
11 to defend the posting to this page saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant here.
24 to discuss the merits of LED/swirly fluorescent light bulbs
44 to claim LED and fluorescent bulbs will kill you.
12 to post Q.
8 to ask what Q means.
36 People to post pics of their own light bulbs.
6 to report the post or PM an admin.
13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".
7 admins to ban the light bulb posters who took it all too seriously.
1 late arrival to comment on the original post 6 months later and start it all over again.
20 to give up on CP and take their dogs for a walk instead.*****
And then somebody announces they are leaving forever over the light bulb post, and someone replies back that this isn't an airport so you don't need to announce your departure.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:55 PM 01-06-2022
No, I’m not assuming too much.

You’re clearly accepting the accusation that the Bucs forced AB to play when he was too hurt as fact. It’s not fact.

You’re only getting one side of the story and accepting it as fact.
Yes you are.

It's not what you know, but what you can prove. Antonio Brown said his body was not good to go. How can you prove that he isn't feeling the pain he says he is. You can't. End of story.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:56 PM 01-06-2022
AB had 5-6 catches in the first half so not sure why he would be bitching but he is AB so who the fuck knows. Missing those 3 games hurt his chances to get his incentives which I am sure that is the root of it all.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:57 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Right, his ankle was healed enough to play just fine the week before, it was fine for him to suit up and be active for the last game.

It just suddenly wasn't fine after he wasn't getting the ball thrown his way.

Imagine defending this clown. If you want to look like a fool just like him, go for it.
Orlando Brown Jr. played just fine the week before last. He practiced fine all through the week. Didn't play the game.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:58 PM 01-06-2022
Yes you are.

It's not what you know, but what you can prove. Antonio Brown said his body was not good to go. How can you prove that he isn't feeling the pain he says he is. You can't. End of story.

You are literally fucking reeruned.

You have to be.

I mean, this is just remarkably stupid. Wow.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:01 PM 01-06-2022

You are literally fucking reeruned.

You have to be.

I mean, this is just remarkably stupid. Wow.

Boring.
[Reply]
jettio 02:06 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The NFL is a Business and AB is ONLY there to make Millions. Most of these players care about money above everything else because your next work day could be your last.
IIRC, AB was a free agent this past off season and shopped himself around.

It was AB's choice to sign with Bucs over any other offers he might have gotten.

Maybe his agent could have negotiated a backup if failing to reach incentives was attributable to injury.

It may be the Bucs fault for contributing to the situation were AB was being disruptive because he wanted Tom Brady to target him more because of money and not because of trying to win the game.

Every NFL player cares about money, but only a terrible teammate would try to get inside the head of a HOF QB trying to win a late season game in a playoff year over one player's contract incentives.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up