ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 36
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:15 AM 01-06-2022
Well, we know one thing for sure. Brown didn't write that statement. A professional something did.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:22 AM 01-06-2022
Wish he would of took a dump in Brady’s helmet. Then Tom throw that helmet down on his squirrel nuts head.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:30 AM 01-06-2022
AB needs help. He’s messed up in the head. But man arians looks really really bad in this. If ABs texts are true then arians lied about not knowing AB was injured and it does seem like he was pressured to play through an injury. After arians’ asshole sore winner behavior after the last super bowl, screw that guy. Assume everyone has seen the texts released by AB.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:10 AM 01-06-2022
AB needed to rub one off in the red zone.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:34 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
AB needs help. He’s messed up in the head. But man arians looks really really bad in this. If ABs texts are true then arians lied about not knowing AB was injured and it does seem like he was pressured to play through an injury. After arians’ asshole sore winner behavior after the last super bowl, screw that guy. Assume everyone has seen the texts released by AB.
Ariens lied about AB being on a zero tolerance policy.

He’s a management stooge and a bully.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:36 AM 01-06-2022
AB and his vaccination card fiasco, will be enough camouflage for a time.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:39 AM 01-06-2022
Scally cap wearing dipshit vs a guy who jizzed on his trainers back while working out

Thats a tough one but I can't get behind ever wearing a scally cap
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:10 AM 01-06-2022
Oh boy

Originally Posted by :
Among the disintegrated relationships? The one that brought him to Tampa in the first place, the connection to quarterback Tom Brady.

A Thursday morning social-media barrage from AB included the sharing of text messages with Alex Guerrero, Tom Brady’s friend, partner, and trainer. It began with Brown requesting on the morning of Christmas Eve half of a $100,000 fee that Brown previously paid to Guerrero, “if we not going to work any more.” Guerrero responded politely and almost cheerfully, offering to “send the balance.”

Brown added this observation on Twitter: “Imagine your QB trainer charges you 100k then doing no work must be was a part of these guys plans all along.”

In other words, Brown is suggesting that Brady and Guerrero wanted to recruit Brown to the Buccaneers because they viewed him as someone who could be targeted for excessive fees charged by the TB12 operation.

[Reply]
wazu 09:20 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Oh boy
I hope the Guerrero texts are well-covered in the next episode of "Man in the Arena".
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 01-06-2022
Still waiting for somebody to explain to me how AB’s ankle injury was so bad that he couldn’t play yet he had no problem running and jumping off the field. I mean, he wasn’t even favoring it a little.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:33 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Still waiting for somebody to explain to me how AB’s ankle injury was so bad that he couldn’t play yet he had no problem running and jumping off the field. I mean, he wasn’t even favoring it a little.
In fairness he did claim they shot him up with something that players are advised against taking.

But the way I see it, is AB was upset with the Bucs for a long time. It probably did not help that the Bucs publicly aired they were considering cutting him for the whole lying about vax card.

The Bucs are down receivers and AB wants to play the prima donna and wonderful he is. He does not want to play. Bucs medical staff does not think anything is wrong. BA based on that wants him to paly. He suits up and agrees to play. The game is not going the way he wants and is done. BA is then done with AB.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:35 AM 01-06-2022
This gonna get good.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:37 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe leisurely jogging and jumping shape isn't being in football shape.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:47 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Shields68:
In fairness he did claim they shot him up with something that players are advised against taking.

But the way I see it, is AB was upset with the Bucs for a long time. It probably did not help that the Bucs publicly aired they were considering cutting him for the whole lying about vax card.

The Bucs are down receivers and AB wants to play the prima donna and wonderful he is. He does not want to play. Bucs medical staff does not think anything is wrong. BA based on that wants him to paly. He suits up and agrees to play. The game is not going the way he wants and is done. BA is then done with AB.
Not to defend AB on this but it sure seems like Bruce arians played dumb about an injury he clearly knew about. If they were pumping serious painkillers then he knew it was a serious injury. It’s hard to trust AB but the bucs look to be sweeping things under the rug.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:49 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Bucs are scum

All this says to me is that he’s trying to spin it so he can get on another team next year…
[Reply]
Page 18 of 36
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up