ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 107
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Redbled 09:49 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The fans are expressing their 1st amendment rights.

You can't with good conscience defend KK and not defend the fans.
100 percent this. Some people have no understanding what free speech is. It’s a legal term but it does not make you immune to natural consequences.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:50 AM 06-25-2019
What a scumbag. Admit that you ****ed up. Quit trying to pass the blame to everyone who reacted, trying to make THEM the bad guys for "misinterpreting" his words.
Been his M.O. for 15+ years
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:51 AM 06-25-2019
His backpedal is almost as embarrassing as his original comment. Trying to say he never mentioned Reid's son, though he mentioned "Family" more than once.

Then trying to double down on THAT by claiming he was referencing his ALIVE sons.

A) As if referencing ANY of his sons is any ****ing better.

and

B) There's no ****ing way you can reference his alive son's drug issues and not imply his DEAD son's O.D.

What a scumbag. Admit that you ****ed up. Quit trying to pass the blame to everyone who reacted, trying to make THEM the bad guys for "misinterpreting" his words.
Poor guy...it's like he's a victim of an over-zealous media trying to ruin his life. :-)

Divine justice is a beautiful thing...
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:53 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
start with not defending Stephen crowder, and you’re on the right track.

The people saying this has anything to do with free speech need to go back high school and actually pay attention this time.
Crowder if friggin awesome!
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 09:53 AM 06-25-2019
Nobody is saying that he should go to prison for using his right to free speech but he definitely needs to have his platform taken away from him for his insensitive remarks. When a media person crosses the line then they must be silenced. Just ask Jimmy the Greek and Fuzzy Zoeller.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:56 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So the only way Kietzman can "do his job" as a sports talk host in terms of generating publicity is to bring up the dead kid of a football coach?
Unfortunately the more we talk about it, the more controversy he drums up, the more publicity he gets. Until sponsors and fans show financial consequences to his actions he'll keep at it. That's just our troll culture. Its what's kept loudmouths like skip Bayless and Steven a Smith around. Id agree with Austinchief that id hope this is bad enough that sponsors will start pulling money.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:56 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Nobody is saying that he should go to prison for using his right to free speech but he definitely needs to have his platform taken away from him for his insensitive remarks. When a media person crosses the line then they must be silenced. Just ask Jimmy the Greek and Fuzzy Zoeller.
I'd rather see the Chiefs pull their partnership from 810.

He can keep his fucking job. And he can walk around the office all day knowing that his peers resent him and know him as the idiot who got their Chiefs partnership pulled.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:01 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:

OH WOW. What POS
[Reply]
Lzen 10:05 AM 06-25-2019
...B) There's no ****ing way you can reference his alive son's drug issues and not imply his DEAD son's O.D....
Nail.......head. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:13 AM 06-25-2019
Keitzman is a douche. Says something extremely fucking stupid. People get upset and want pitchforks and fire = winning for him. Ignore the dumbshit and it goes away. Quit pouring more gasoline on a fire.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:14 AM 06-25-2019
I'd rather see the Chiefs pull their partnership from 810.

He can keep his ****ing job. And he can walk around the office all day knowing that his peers resent him and know him as the idiot who got their Chiefs partnership pulled.
This,

I don't care if he loses his job. But when a media personality is actively trying to hurt your team with his reporting you don't keep them in your life.

And yes spreading BS and Conjecture like this is ACTIVELY trying to hurt people in the Chiefs organization .
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:15 AM 06-25-2019
Argh, why is KK still on the air!!? Can you believe what he said? He's such an idiot! I hate him so much!

Favorite hate tweets
Retweet hate tweets
RagePost on CP about him
Stay glued to 810 to see what other jocks are saying about his comments
Post about what other jocks are saying about KK
Clear your afternoon to tune in to 810 and hear what he's going to say next
Post about what he says next

:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:15 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Keitzman is a douche. Says something extremely fucking stupid. People get upset and want pitchforks and fire = winning for him. Ignore the dumbshit and it goes away. Quit pouring more gasoline on a fire.
But isn't the irony what makes it fun?

Instead of innocent until proven guilty, or any kind of uninterrupted explanation, KK is getting the same treatment he has given Tyreek Hill.

Live by media pitchfork, die by media pitchfork.

[Reply]
gblowfish 10:18 AM 06-25-2019
KK would have been whacked a long time ago had he not been in the ownership group at the station. The thing that bothers me most about his style is, he'll say something opinionated with one of his yes men in the studio (Leabo or Klinkscale) and finish the statement with (for example) My crazy opinion seems to be the only logical way to look at this situation, ISN'T IT? And then the yes man will say "Of course Kevin, I agree with you completely. Oh, and thanks for signing my paycheck."
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:18 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
its 2019 and people still dont know how free speech works! lol how is this possible?
It's 2019 and there are people that think the earth is flat and only 200 years old.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 107
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up