ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
Dunerdr 02:09 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
My question isn't why Toney and Skyy are there working out, its where the hell were they last offseason? Did they think that they had "arrived" after each caught gimme TDs in the Super Bowl?

I know many of you are simply done with these two, and I get that. But both could be additions to this team if they got their heads on straight.
Didn't Toney undergo microscopic knee clean up? And Skyy was there IIRC
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 04-15-2024
Skyy's "thing" is because he doesn't have the ability to do it.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:11 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Skyy's "thing" is because he doesn't have the ability to do it.
He's a slot WR they keep playing outside.
[Reply]
jettio 02:58 PM 04-15-2024
Considering that Andy Reid and Matt Nagy openly explained that the Raiders Christmas Day ass-kicking got them to simplify the offense to match the players' strengths, perhaps Toney will have a better year because the Chiefs will have a better overall approach next year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:52 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
Considering that Andy Reid and Matt Nagy openly explained that the Raiders Christmas Day ass-kicking got them to simplify the offense to match the players' strengths, perhaps Toney will have a better year because the Chiefs will have a better overall approach next year.

So . . . in other words, our WRs aren't very smart, so Andy/Nagy are forced to dumb down the offense as much as possible to get them to be just barely functional.

Not the best option, imo.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:32 PM 04-15-2024
I hope they've been candid with him in that even if they haven't given up on him, because of his own actions ( on and off the field), Chiefs nation has pretty-much given up on him. I don't think he has the ethics or the attitude to take any such counselling, but I hope they at least tried to talk to him and warn him that he's on very thin ice all the way around. Remind him of what this team did to fuck-face Peters!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up