ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 292 of 315
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:10 AM 12-18-2022
Are we not supposed to be able to match an offer when someone signs one of our free agents anymore? I never got an Email in Raiders 1 when Matt Ryan was signed
[Reply]
lewdog 09:25 AM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Are we not supposed to be able to match an offer when someone signs one of our free agents anymore? I never got an Email in Raiders 1 when Matt Ryan was signed
Consider them doing you a favor then.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:17 PM 01-31-2023
This has to be the same guy running both teams lol
Attached: Screenshot_20230131_201627.jpg (81.2 KB) 
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 PM 01-31-2023
Dammit. I was trying to get Hurts from Jonesboro back when it was a dead team. Never could even get a trade response.

Oh well. We have Desmond Ridder on the rise, baby!!!

Edit: New owner appears to be a Steelers fan. So {shrug}
[Reply]
PHOG 08:25 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This has to be the same guy running both teams lol
Well, in the Sandbox main forums, it is coming to light what Kenny B. Stopped is doing, and in multiple leagues it seems. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:25 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Well, in the Sandbox main forums, it is coming to light what Kenny B. Stopped is doing, and in multiple leagues it seems. :-)
We have rules that keep people from owning multiple teams in one league. Is he just buying a second subscription? I haven't had a chance to figure that out since I've been on the road.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:42 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We have rules that keep people from owning multiple teams in one league. Is he just buying a second subscription? I haven't had a chance to figure that out since I've been on the road.
I don't know. Just read it in the main forum. It seems he has. But once again, I don't really know for sure myself. I do remember quite a few trades involving his teams in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues. I guess he has a lot of teams in quite a few leagues judging by the comments, and if he IS doing what some are accusing him of doing, something drastic might be in order.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:48 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I don't know. Just read it in the main forum. It seems he has. But once again, I don't really know for sure myself. I do remember quite a few trades involving his teams in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues. I guess he has a lot of teams in quite a few leagues judging by the comments, and if he IS doing what some are accusing him of doing, something drastic might be in order.
Somebody reported it to me and I wasn't sure what was going on, because the trades didn't seem unfair. I'm going to have to dive into it and figure out how people know it's the same owner and what's going on.

This is the part of running the game that's incredibly annoying. It's just nothing but a hassle with nothing positive coming out of it.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:52 AM 02-04-2023
Somebody reported it to me and I wasn't sure what was going on, because the trades didn't seem unfair. I'm going to have to dive into it and figure out how people know it's the same owner and what's going on.

This is the part of running the game that's incredibly annoying. It's just nothing but a hassle with nothing positive coming out of it.
I can only imagine. It would PO me also.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:38 PM 03-07-2023
It's bullshit Watson was stolen from me last second. Thankfully my team is shit and should be in position to draft a good QB
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 04-03-2023
What's going on here?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 04-16-2023
Seriously just wondering if we should be doing anything at this point? And if not, what's next?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:41 PM 04-16-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Seriously just wondering if we should be doing anything at this point? And if not, what's next?
cdcox is procssing data. Now is the time to be sure that your roster is looking good.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:57 PM 04-16-2023
cdcox is procssing data. Now is the time to be sure that your roster is looking good.
I've got my roster down to the RIGHT 53.
[Reply]
Hydrae 09:06 AM 04-17-2023
If anyone would like to take over the Leander Lasercats in the Raiders league, they are available. Fun game but deeper than I am able to be competitive with.
[Reply]
Page 292 of 315
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302 > Last »
Up