ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 315
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:03 PM 07-24-2022
If it makes you feel better, Jimmy G is leading the Newport Neptunes to their first-ever Sandbox Bowl next week.

My Denver Ermines lost a heartbreaker. We won pretty much every statistical category, but couldn't pull away, and with two minutes left in the game we gave up a punt return touchdown to go down by four points. We pushed the ball all the way down to the 7 before we ran out of time. Sadness.
[Reply]
rtmike 11:00 AM 07-25-2022
Go Grapes!

CCA was up in 6th but is now 1-20 in Challenge so I was hoping VV would eek out a win since that team is more complete.
Good game DJ.
As long as CCA keeps losing in Challenge I might have a chance against kings, lol.

Good luck DJ, Mr. Rain.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:59 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Go Grapes!

CCA was up in 6th but is now 1-20 in Challenge so I was hoping VV would eek out a win since that team is more complete.
Good game DJ.
As long as CCA keeps losing in Challenge I might have a chance against kings, lol.

Good luck DJ, Mr. Rain.
I don't know if you changed up your blitzes or if my boys just slammed the door, but the rush was just flat non-existent for you. And my guys got home at a hell of a rate.

But like I said in our challenge matchup - Grapes just evades the damn rush. And at least in this game, he was letter perfect under pressure. And my defense played well to keep the offense in the game while Tannehill was struggling on 3rd downs but you had a couple massive plays that made the difference. That TD at the end of the first half was brutal. And of course Tannehill had to be responsible for a couple turnovers - as is his custom. Driving with the SB berth on the line and Tannehill gonna Tannehill with a back-breaking INT.

Oh, and facing a 1st and Goal from the 35 due to a couple of BRUTALLY timed penalties with the game on the line certainly didn't help matters either.

Good game - it came down to the QBs trying to deal with sturdy tests and your guy came out on top. You've had a damn nice playoff run.

And in Raiders1 Rainmain will get a chance to go all Eli Manning and knock an undefeated team out in the Super Bowl. That was the team I felt was far more likely to win the title as the season went along but again - I face the mighty Jimmy Grapes so we'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
rtmike 01:34 PM 07-25-2022
Yeah I held off and left everyone in coverage.

I had hoped you were planning for Poyer. Just something to make you change up your gameplan, lol.
I blitzed him only @25% in dime pass and got lucky when Tannehill stayed clean.

I tried just about everything with CCA challenging VVs opponent and I single handedly put Mr. Rainmans team in the top 10 of challenge, lol. I think I beat him once all week, lol. Didn't do me any good. He still kicked VVs ass, lol.

You're gonna have your hands full.

Good times.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:45 AM 07-31-2022
Time to crown a champion!
[Reply]
rtmike 06:16 PM 07-31-2022
Congrats to DJ for running thru everyone, ala Dolphins.

Statistic wise I won my Sand Bowl but that don't mean shit.
Congrats to (Sacramento) Kansas City Kings for taking CCA down. I rattled off like 10 games in a row winning in Challenge so I knew this was coming, lol.

I'm happy. Finally put effort towards SB after seasons began.
I'll be back stronger than ever!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:26 PM 07-31-2022
Congrats KC Kings
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:04 PM 07-31-2022
Newport took Benton to the brink. We didn't care that they were undefeated. In the end we fell a little short, but I'm proud of my boys.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:45 PM 07-31-2022
Billay, send me the trade.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:36 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Billay, send me the trade.
We need cox to update to let us trade for picks. All I see is "future draft picks" once he fixes it the trade will be submitted
[Reply]
lewdog 06:57 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We need cox to update to let us trade for picks. All I see is "future draft picks" once he fixes it the trade will be submitted
Yeah I see it just says draft picks, not future picks right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:13 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yeah I see it just says draft picks, not future picks right?
Yeah :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:17 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Newport took Benton to the brink. We didn't care that they were undefeated. In the end we fell a little short, but I'm proud of my boys.
Tell Larry Csonka that he can shove that bottle of champagne where the sun don't shine....

In a lot of ways, Newport should've won that game. You kept Deonte Harris from breaking off any deep balls. Picked Prescott off on his first 2 possessions (I think he had 4 picks all season prior to that game). Had the more efficient passing game, won the turnover battle and time of possession. Got more pressure on me than I got on you, committed fewer penalties.

Box score says you probably shoulda won that one and really that's the first squad who's come close to being able to say that this season.

But they don't ask how - they just ask how many. And for the first time ever, a team can say '19'.

Benton was an absolute buzzsaw this year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:29 PM 08-14-2022
Yo Cox it's not letting us propose trades using the upcoming drafts picks
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:34 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yo Cox it's not letting us propose trades using the upcoming drafts picks
It's been erratic. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.
[Reply]
Page 279 of 315
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289 > Last »
Up