ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 315
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:43 PM 08-31-2021
You can give someone mine, Issaquah Crows and Des Moines Drive.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:14 PM 09-01-2021
Thanks for letting me know.
[Reply]
bevischief 08:40 PM 09-01-2021
I can get back again.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:55 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You can give someone mine, Issaquah Crows and Des Moines Drive.
Weak as shit man.

I'll never forget this.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 AM 09-02-2021
That Vail team I was assigned is the weakest, crappiest team ever, No thanks. It has Brees as its QB for chrissakes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:27 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That Vail team I was assigned is the weakest, crappiest team ever, No thanks. It has Brees as its QB for chrissakes.
You have Tua!

Defense will need a bit of an overhaul. WR corps has a good base to work from with Cooper and Kupp.

The problem is that it got abandoned with a bunch of money going into FA that could've filled a ton of holes for you (you could've snagged probably 6-8 new starters with your cash reserves) and it didn't get done.

So you'll be in year 1 of a rebuild and go into next off-season (which will be the most recent off-season and draft) with a massive cash reserve after your rollover. Presumably you'll have a good draft position as well.

But yeah - 19 pending FAs with no additions through the FA process put you in a hole for year 1. Anybody taking over a dormant squad right now is gonna have a tough year 1 due to the inevitable lack of roster depth.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:35 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Weak as shit man.

I'll never forget this.
Still less weak than Clay talking shit for 2 years (after previously talking shit for like 5) and then quitting when he lost. Again.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:40 AM 09-02-2021
Did Andy Reid complain when he arrived in KC and met his quarterback Matt Cassel? No! He rolled up his sleeves and began the greatest turnaround in league history.*

* - Don't fact-check me on that greatest turnaround part. This is a motivational speech, not a dissertation.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:20 AM 09-02-2021
Yeah Clay is a punk ass bitch
[Reply]
lewdog 07:59 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Still less weak than Clay talking shit for 2 years (after previously talking shit for like 5) and then quitting when he lost. Again.
Fucking nerd couldn't figure out how to change the sliders to win.

So fucking weak and pathetic.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:13 PM 09-02-2021
I've been in it the whole time and both my teams blow
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I've gor one team that seems to be a Powerhouse at every position but quarterback, and for some reason they can't win in the postseason.

I got two more teams that are decent but they have obvious flaws. So they are Works in progress. But man, I keep expecting more out of that one team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:41 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You must suck as GM/Coach. I went from 3-13 to 15-1 in 1 year
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:42 PM 09-02-2021
Maybe we could trade teams after this season. I'd love to be Bill Parcells of sandbox
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:59 AM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Maybe we could trade teams after this season. I'd love to be Bill Parcells of sandbox
I guess I'll just have to settle for being Bill Belichick.

8 total seasons now, a staggering six conference championship games, 3 Conference titles (fucking Phog just keeps beating me in league 2) and 2 'Ships. 7 playoff appearances with the one miss being my 10-6 year where I missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker.

I do figure I'm gonna finally break that streak of strong seasons in league 2. I didn't do a pre-FA depth chart and forgot to watch my draft as closely as I should've so that teams thoroughly messed up. And Dak got hurt so I'm rolling with Fitzmagic...except for the 2 games I'm going to have to use a street FA (because again, did a bad job making a depth chart and ran out of money before I realized Fitz missed some games).

That Benton squad pretty clearly demonstrates how quickly things can go sour on you if you do a poor job or don't plan ahead a bit. It's a knife's edge to put together a quality team in this thing.
[Reply]
Page 229 of 315
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279 > Last »
Up