ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 315
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:15 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I think In this sim, O line is more important than RBs. Or my coaching/game planning is off the charts.
kareem hunt was balling out for me

aaron jones is due a 200-yard game now
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:26 PM 01-08-2020
I think In this sim, O line is more important than RBs. Or my coaching/game planning is off the charts.
Hard to say.

Run blocking was a secondary concern when I assembled my offensive line since I got to the OL late and couldn't have Fitzpatrick throwing under pressure. Had to sacrifice somewhere with what was available and chose to focus on guys who were stronger pass blockers.

And yet Kerryon Johnson was great before he went down and Cook has stepped in and is keeping things going at 7 yards/pop.

I don't actually think my OL is full of excellent run blockers, but I do think I got a couple of talented RBs that are playing well.

But I guess it's the fog that makes it fun...
[Reply]
lewdog 05:01 PM 01-08-2020
Lewdog may be up for coach of the year, leading the Phoenix Diablos to an 8-4 record behind Joe fucking Flacco and a Street Free Agent who managed to go 2-1 in the last 3 games. Heavy doses of Ingram and Gurley on the ground allowed the free agent QB to throw for a paltry 115 yards and still lead the team to victory.

Defensive adjustments to dime and nickel blitz packages have helped the defense recover from a poor start to the season.

Flacco does not return in week 13, so Phoenix will have to start Sam Darnold, who will see his first playing time of the year. Diggs and Hopkins will be happy to have the Street Free Agent back on the bench.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:03 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
looks like i play my entire division and lewdogs shit team so hopefully i can make the playoffs
Unlike Clay I can do a lot with a shit roster, by actually knowing how to game-plan.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Unlike Clay I can do a lot with a shit roster, by actually knowing how to game-plan.
you best pipe down, i have broken the code

you're looking at the best wild card team in sand box

not even poorly-programmed brees INTs can stop me now
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:19 PM 01-08-2020
Who’s Talladega Knights in league 2? Did you sign your whole team to a one year deal and that’s how you have so much money to spend in free agency??
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:48 PM 01-08-2020
Idk but this league has way more money
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:55 PM 01-08-2020
League 1 I signed as many good players long term as I could. League 2 I was like, I’m only going to do max 4-5 years for my top 5-7 players. Short deals for everyone else and build depth through free agency. Then this goon comes in here and is max bidder on everyone and I’m like WTF?!? Lol
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:45 PM 01-08-2020
League 1 I signed as many good players long term as I could. League 2 I was like, I’m only going to do max 4-5 years for my top 5-7 players. Short deals for everyone else and build depth through free agency. Then this goon comes in here and is max bidder on everyone and I’m like WTF?!? Lol
Its me... I only have 1 qb, Rodgers, and hes signed for 3.
I have Hunter for 5, and Reek for 4.

Most of my players are signed for 2-3 knowing I can re sign a couple guys in each of those years, plus match in FA if I really wanted to keep someone. I made a point to play the FA market hard in L2 vs how I handled L1.

Im trying to build the team differently in both leagues.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:25 PM 01-08-2020
It's awesome that my team will likely pick top 3. It's not the least talented roster but there are some obvious holes. I either get Bosa or AJ Brown.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:34 AM 01-09-2020
i think free agency should change. It should be a silent bidding thing, have a set amount of time to bid on guys but keep the bids private and then when the time is up whoever has the highest bid gets him. Then you can move onto round two of it doing the same thing. I am being petty as fuck now because ive had multiple guys with a few hours left get bid on again and again so im doing it too now
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:44 AM 01-09-2020
What I've always found kinda frustrating (since the beginning really) is that I'll go digging through 200 damn players to find 3 that are sliding under the radar, put a bid in on them (when they're sitting there with no bids after 3 days), and then a couple other guys see them, research them and drive them up on me within a couple hours of my bid.

Kinda sucks being someone else's scouting service...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:47 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What I've always found kinda frustrating (since the beginning really) is that I'll go digging through 200 damn players to find 3 that are sliding under the radar, put a bid in on them (when they're sitting there with no bids after 3 days), and then a couple other guys see them, research them and drive them up on me within a couple hours of my bid.

Kinda sucks being someone else's scouting service...
agree with this I did come in late this year i didnt have time to go through free agents until about two days in, in this league
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:57 AM 01-09-2020
Yea this free agency is whack. In the very least, once a player is bid on, the clock never resets. That reset for 3 days drives me crazy. I have no patience.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:59 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
agree with this I did come in late this year i didnt have time to go through free agents until about two days in, in this league
Ultimately I think the answer is that this is all kinda one-off stuff. Remember, FA going forward trickles out throughout the off-season so strategic bidding will be FAR more critical (and it won't come with the benefit of hindsight).

The sim is being used in a way it just isn't designed for right now. It's the perils of beta testing.

And Carlos can still eat dicks. Dude's blowing me out of the water on backup DTs now. FFS, Dan Snyder - you plan on signing everyone?
[Reply]
Page 181 of 315
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Up