ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 315
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:34 AM 01-08-2020
Well hell, looks like setting my lineup DOES matter.

Once I put Cook in at HB1 instead of "Free Agent", my offense didn't suck dicks. Big game by Dalvin. Brutal loss in week 11 (and kinda nasty one in week 9) to create a 3 game losing streak that has really put me behind the 8-ball but at least we got off the schnide in week 12 and still have a puncher's chance despite having to take on Vail and Joplin in the last 2 weeks.

But hey, at least I get to have 2018 Ryan Tannehill leading the charge for me!

{sigh}
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:50 AM 01-08-2020
looks like i play my entire division and lewdogs shit team so hopefully i can make the playoffs
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:52 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
looks like i play my entire division and lewdogs shit team so hopefully i can make the playoffs
Lewdog is also 8-4, is he not? Isn't he Phx?

If so, go ahead and beat him for me, m'kay?

Oh, and man just fuck Talledega Knights over in League 2 right in his face. You sir, have royally butt-fucked my off-season planning...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Is this happening tonight cdcox? I’ve been very disappointed with my results, 2-6 over the past 8 games. :-)
YOU DESERVE IT!!! DAMN YOU, CARLOS!
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 01:22 PM 01-08-2020
I doubled the offer of the next highest bidder and acquired the Vail Snow Devils. The Snow Devils will add to my enterprise of Colorado sports franchises and I also own the Colorado Springs Ascent in League 2. John Elway inquired about leaving the Broncos and joining our team of Colorado franchises, but we recommended he seek out an opportunity with the Joplin Red Rockets, where it seems like Elway could make a bigger impact and be a better cultural fit.

Sporting the leagues top offense, the new management doesn't plan on doing much to tinker with the team in the short term. We'll continue to let Andrew Luck rain down touchdowns on you degenerates while working to find a longterm solution at quarterback in the offseason.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 01:34 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I doubled the offer of the next highest bidder and acquired the Vail Snow Devils. The Snow Devils will add to my enterprise of Colorado sports franchises and I also own the Colorado Springs Ascent in League 2. John Elway inquired about leaving the Broncos and joining our team of Colorado franchises, but we recommended he seek out an opportunity with the Joplin Red Rockets, where it seems like Elway could make a bigger impact and be a better cultural fit.

Sporting the leagues top offense, the new management doesn't plan on doing much to tinker with the team in the short term. We'll continue to let Andrew Luck rain down touchdowns on you degenerates while working to find a longterm solution at quarterback in the offseason.
On behalf of the Joplin Red Rockets, we told Elway the same thing I'm going to tell you...SUCK IT!:-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:02 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Good Lord. I forgot to set my lineup again.

I really thought Trubisky was holding my team back but the last two weeks with a FA QB shows that he's actually not that ****ing bad.

Thankfully I'm playing in a trash division so even sitting at 5-7 on the year I'm tied for first place.
I’m 5-7. 2-7 last 9. I have one of the worst defenses in the league.

I’m not sure how to fix it. I’m hoping to squeeze by you lol.
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:03 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
YOU DESERVE IT!!! DAMN YOU, CARLOS!
Haha don’t bring league 2 issues into league 1 ;P
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:48 PM 01-08-2020
aaron jones up to 229 lmao
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:23 PM 01-08-2020
{taps out}

Carlos saw how much cap space I had and bid me to the wall. Oh well - it's just a RB; they'll make more.

Got into the draft just a little too late to ensure I could solidify the position knew Jones would be available and just intended to chase that to its conclusion. Never figured anyone would bid over 200 for him but here we are...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM 01-08-2020
so far he's fucking worthless for me
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:40 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{taps out}

Carlos saw how much cap space I had and bid me to the wall. Oh well - it's just a RB; they'll make more.

Got into the draft just a little too late to ensure I could solidify the position knew Jones would be available and just intended to chase that to its conclusion. Never figured anyone would bid over 200 for him but here we are...
He's not worth that much but i have Lynch and Michel as my RB's...

I have tons of cap space and the only reason I bid that much was to take you out of it, because I dont need bidding wars and not be able to plan the other FA's I need to move on.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:07 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
so far he's fucking worthless for me
How’s Edelman doing for u? He’s once again a darling of free agency
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:08 PM 01-08-2020
I think In this sim, O line is more important than RBs. Or my coaching/game planning is off the charts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:13 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
How’s Edelman doing for u? He’s once again a darling of free agency
the offense has picked up noticeably since he was added

huge get considering the sim thinks kelce runs a 4.9
[Reply]
Page 180 of 315
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Up