ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 315
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226276 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 01-02-2020
Last week for Kareem Hunt, before the postseason dice roll.

Fingers crossed!
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:26 AM 01-03-2020
Is there any notification if your bid in free agency has been topped?
[Reply]
PHOG 11:36 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I haven't received any, and I know I've been outbid a couple times.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:43 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I haven't received any, and I know I've been outbid a couple times.
Thank you...that just seemed like something that would make sense but was pretty sure I've been outbid a couple times and didn't see anything.....reps to you
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:44 AM 01-03-2020
Nope. You have to monitor it. I like to sort the free agents by time remaining and see if there's anyone about to sign that I want to up the bid on.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:47 AM 01-03-2020
Thank you...that just seemed like something that would make sense but was pretty sure I've been outbid a couple times and didn't see anything.....reps to you
Yeah, have to go there and check it. If you check that box above the FA listing, it will just show the ones you have bid on, as long as you check the box beside their name.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:51 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nope. You have to monitor it. I like to sort the free agents by time remaining and see if there's anyone about to sign that I want to up the bid on.
That works real well. :-)
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:15 PM 01-03-2020
That's how I was going about looking at it (along with sorting by team name)....it just seemed that a E-mail saying you've been outbid on Free Agent _______ would be kinda user friendly
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:26 PM 01-03-2020
That's how I was going about looking at it (along with sorting by team name)....it just seemed that a E-mail saying you've been outbid on Free Agent _______ would be kinda user friendly
We considered it, but we were concerned that we'd be blasting a lot of e-mails out to people during active free agency periods. How many 'you've been outbid' e-mails would be your limit before you got annoyed?
[Reply]
wazu 01:33 PM 01-03-2020
We considered it, but we were concerned that we'd be blasting a lot of e-mails out to people during active free agency periods. How many 'you've been outbid' e-mails would be your limit before you got annoyed?
I don’t think I’d mind any amount. But probably good to make it configurable.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:38 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yeah, maybe we could have an opt-out. I'll put it on the list of potential future changes.
[Reply]
Old Dog 05:58 PM 01-03-2020
What he said
[Reply]
wazu 09:23 AM 01-04-2020
What does the "bid opens week" column mean?
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:38 AM 01-04-2020
What does the "bid opens week" column mean?
The way I understood the video each week in the regular season the free agents from two NFL teams will go on the market to be bid on. That part of free agency isn't tied to what we're doing now.....of course I could be WAY the **** off base too.
[Reply]
wazu 10:02 AM 01-04-2020
The way I understood the video each week in the regular season the free agents from two NFL teams will go on the market to be bid on. That part of free agency isn't tied to what we're doing now.....of course I could be WAY the **** off base too.
Thanks. Maybe I need to go find that video again.
[Reply]
Page 176 of 315
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226276 > Last »
Up