ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:28 AM 10-08-2022
My only experience with the franchise was half-watching the original once a couple years back, but I liked the new Hellraiser.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:03 PM 10-09-2022
The new Hellraiser is still on my mind a bit.

There was a scene with, I think, the Priestess/Pinhead: "What do you pray for? Salvation? One harmonious note without end? There is no music in that."

I thought that was a pretty cool line, even if the Cenobites are twisted fuckers.

So I spent the last couple days watching Hellraiser and Hellraiser 2: Hellbound.

I'd have to say, I think they were both enjoyable, but I did not like how anticlimactic the second one was when Kirsty (or whatever) was able to convince the Cenobites that they were people once. That felt really rushed and missed the mark, IMO.

Generally speaking, the Cenobites could have been more menacing. In both originals, they could be reasoned with and that took some of the bite out of the scare factor for them.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:45 PM 10-09-2022
I watched Hellraiser 2022 last night.

I felt they kept true to the franchise which I respect but unfortunately for me that means kind of boring. Too much dumb story and not enough Cenobites fucking shit up. The Cenobites are super cool albeit maybe a little too polished in this, but it just plodded along and under delivered imo.

Full transparency, Hellraiser is pretty low on my totem of horror. I admittedly lean much more stalk and slash than mystic horror so YMMV.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:24 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Holy shit!! This looks crazy as ****!!!!! Def want to see this!!

Don't bother.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:55 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Don't bother.
Damnit, looked so good on the trailer. Thanks for saving me a couple hours.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:02 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Soooo....the new Hellraiser isn't a chick. It's a trans.
The box
You opened it
We dilated
[Reply]
bdj23 03:24 PM 10-13-2022
I thought the new Hellraiser movie was pretty boring to be honest. The first hour is just them bumbling around accidentally stabbing people with the box. You don't really even see the cenobites for the first half of the movie, and when they do show, it never really picks up. Also, why does pinhead have a lisp?

I was disappointed
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:58 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by :
This is literally scaring people sick.

While most horror films keep people up at night, slasher flick “Terrifier 2” is apparently so graphic that viewers are vomiting and passing out in their seats. Social media users shared their appalling viewing experiences ahead of the special release of director Damien Leone’s film Thursday.

The crowd-funded indie horror flick — which will play in over 850 theaters nationwide after initially airing last week — is the “Uncut and Uncompromised” sequel to “Terrifier,” a film about a psychotic killer clown named Art the Clown, Bloody Disgusting reported. In this blood-splattered sequel, the homicidal harlequin gets resurrected by a malevolent entity, whereupon he terrorizes a teenage girl and her brother on Halloween. Think “It” but with buckets more blood and guts...

Depraved horror movie causes viewers to vomit, faint in the theater
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:09 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I thought the new Hellraiser movie was pretty boring to be honest. The first hour is just them bumbling around accidentally stabbing people with the box. You don't really even see the cenobites for the first half of the movie, and when they do show, it never really picks up. Also, why does pinhead have a lisp?

I was disappointed

Having just watched the original, that's par for the course really. The Cenobites had very little screen time in the original.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:26 PM 10-13-2022
Got out of Halloween Ends a little while ago….I have no idea what in the fuck I watched.

*sigh* Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:43 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Got out of Halloween Ends a little while ago….I have no idea what in the **** I watched.

*sigh* Jesus Christ.
I assume you mightve been let down,but not sure haha.I'm a big Halloween fan,but i kinda hope its the last movie for a while.I'm actually surprised they got JLC to do these last movies,i would imagine she won't do anymore.But of course i havent seen the new one yet.
[Reply]
Otter 02:59 PM 10-14-2022

Pure old school horror cheese!

7/10
[Reply]
Otter 03:00 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Having just watched the original, that's par for the course really. The Cenobites had very little screen time in the original.
Notice pinhead looks a lot like the COVID 19 virus?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:39 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Terrifier

Holy sh*t this is nuts and awesome!! It's a throwback horror flick...pays excellent homage to those 70's/80's horror flicks gems you'd unearth at the now extinct mom & pop video store on vhs. Watching it on Kodi right now and it kicks ass!

Its not for everyone but for us horror buffs in our late 30's and up, I highly reccomend it!
I just watched this last night.

wow. A bit low budget and some sketchy acting in some places, but the villain is top-notch, and the blood, gore, etc is fantastic.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:39 AM 10-21-2022
Watched "The taking of Deborah Logan" last night. Enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up