ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
In Memoriam>-- ChiefJustice - older CP'er with The Stig as avatar
Simply Red 08:50 AM 08-19-2015
I just wanted to let you all know that ChiefJustice has passed away, mostly the old-timers will remember him - but some others will not. I don't know details but his death was in 2010 (time of his last activity on CP) - He graduated High school with myself and another poster (doesn't post much) - Jager Drinker.

This was a very big surprise to me this morning.

RIP Steve. :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=2807
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:29 PM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think we should all write a final post and then give it to another CPer under extreme secrecy, to be shared only when we die. You don't want to write a last post before you die, because it could be years, but if you don't write a last post, then you leave strings untied.

Yes, yes, the more I think about it, I think we all need to write a last post now and put it in a secure repository.
Q

I mean that's what I want my last post to say.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:41 PM 08-19-2015
I don't remember him, but it's always sad to hear when someone leaves this life so early. I recently lost a childhood friend who died of a heart attack at 46. R.I.P
[Reply]
Lzen 03:06 PM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
well - first - I'm new to FB and had finally discovered a memorial page for Blue Springs High. I knew his year and his last name, so that's how and why. Sad news. Been a sad morning here.
Sorry for the loss of an old friend.

I know how that feels. I found out a couple of years ago that a gf that I dated while a teen committed suicide a few years ago. I hadn't seen her since I was a teen but it was still sad.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:40 PM 08-19-2015
I've word that Steve died from an untreated staph infection.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:42 PM 08-19-2015
Very hard day for me today - I've been on the verge of crying all day - as today I saw a list of folks who passed in my class the class before and after my class.

I'm not joking or making any effort at humor; when I say - Hug your friends and family - live life like there's no tomorrow - and never forget to smile. I don't know how much more real i can be over the internet. w/o actually sitting down in front of you & looking at you all in the brownies.

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:51 PM 08-19-2015
I've word that Steve died from an untreated staph infection.
That sucks. I got a pretty serious Staph infection this past, and it went from meh to nuclear over a weekend. I don't know how close I was to getting in some shit since mine started on just the skin, but I know now that it isn't to be trifle with.
[Reply]
Mugalug 07:28 AM 08-20-2015
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well, since Red says he graduated in 91

usually grads are 18

so

2010 - 1991 = 19

19+18 = 37 at supposed time of death

that's too young
Add 5 because it's 2015... 42
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:29 AM 08-20-2015
Originally Posted by Mugalug:
Add 5 because it's 2015... 42
The Question was how old was he when he died, which was 2010. FYI
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:37 AM 08-20-2015
Very hard day for me today - I've been on the verge of crying all day - as today I saw a list of folks who passed in my class the class before and after my class.

I'm not joking or making any effort at humor; when I say - Hug your friends and family - live life like there's no tomorrow - and never forget to smile. I don't know how much more real i can be over the internet. w/o actually sitting down in front of you & looking at you all in the brownies.
You have always been an outstanding person, I am glad I have visited with you in the past. You are one cool cat...
[Reply]
Mugalug 07:40 AM 08-20-2015

RIP... Hang in there SR
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:41 AM 08-20-2015

That's life, SR. We are born to one day pass on to the after-life. The number of days between the two are unknown and not guaranteed. So yes, hug and love those that are closest to you, and cherish every day for what it is - a gift.

Peace, my Brother!
[Reply]
Mugalug 08:02 AM 08-20-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The Question was how old was he when he died, which was 2010. FYI
Yup, just saw that in the OP :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up