ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:38 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean, yeah. Do that.

From section 211 Saturday, Gibson looked better catching the ball than CEH ever has.

I dunno how that would line up salary wise, but yeah, flip them. Seems like an easy win.
We'd probably have to eat some of CEH's salary to make that work, but I wouldn't be opposed to that at all.
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
We'd probably have to eat some of CEH's salary to make that work, but I wouldn't be opposed to that at all.
Yeah, do it easily. Sunk cost fallacy and all, no point letting it fester.
[Reply]
-King- 11:05 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's just not good fellas. Are we sure......he makes the roster?
Unfortunately, we don't have another option unless we make a trade.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:15 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Unfortunately, we don't have another option unless we make a trade.
Yes we gotta roll with what we got for the most part. But RB cuts are coming. Giovanni Bernard anybody? I would put money on it DW31 won't make it on the cards
[Reply]
Hoover 11:16 AM 08-22-2022
I'd love to make a move for Gibson. Cheap for this year and next.
[Reply]
TEX 03:24 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'd love to make a move for Gibson. Cheap for this year and next.
Exactky. That's the cherry on top.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:19 PM 08-22-2022

preseason RB run efficiency v run blocking

thru Sunday's wk 2 preseason games pic.twitter.com/Xk7hCMzbje

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) August 22, 2022

The X-axis is supposed to show blocking. Confirms what we've all seen that there basically haven't been any holes. But also our backs aren't doing anything with what they have either.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:06 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

The X-axis is supposed to show blocking. Confirms what we've all seen that there basically haven't been any holes. But also our backs aren't doing anything with what they have either.
This would overwhelmingly be the back up OL though, since the starters have only played like 4 or 5 series, right?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:31 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Oof.

We ain’t blocking and it doesn’t much matter when we do anyway.

Yikes. Gotta hope that’s a product of mediocre backup play.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:33 PM 08-22-2022
Holy shit. That's fucking abysmal.
[Reply]
FAX 05:53 PM 08-22-2022
Interesting chart.

But they should have replaced the Chiefs logo with a representation of The Great And Magnificant EB's big, round melon.

FAX THE REALIST
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:53 PM 08-22-2022
It's a small sample size, guys, and it's the preseason. And as pointed out, a lot of this is our back-up OLs. There isn't great reason to think this starting OL has regressed in its ability to run block. Do we think the Chiefs are losing sleep over it at this point?
[Reply]
Iconic 06:10 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This would overwhelmingly be the back up OL though, since the starters have only played like 4 or 5 series, right?
Honestly looking around the league I think our starters played equally or even more snaps than the rest of the leagues starters. Think it's definitely something to at least keep an eye on. Not sure what is going on but hopefully it's one of those things that evens itself out through the course of a full game.

But really I don't understand how this isn't shows up during team film rooms on Mondays. Like... Reid has to be aware of just how terrible we are running the ball right? It's not like he doesn't know how to get output from his backs this is the same guy who had Westbrook and McCoy dominating for years.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:20 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's a small sample size, guys, and it's the preseason. And as pointed out, a lot of this is our back-up OLs. There isn't great reason to think this starting OL has regressed in its ability to run block. Do we think the Chiefs are losing sleep over it at this point?
Well yeah but what else would we panic about? CP always needs a crisis this time of year.
[Reply]
threebag 06:31 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Still, I bet Bills fans feel pretty good about it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up