ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 335
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
staylor26 01:32 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Rickon will be joining Shaggydog on the Rainbow Bridge after the Battle of the Bastards.

So says the pre-Season 6 leak (as well as common sense).
Yea, Rickon's not making it out alive IMO.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:40 PM 06-08-2016
Septa Unella: sneaky hot.

https://twitter.com/patryk_haracz/st...96284047736833
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:41 PM 06-08-2016
Rickon will be joining Shaggydog on the Rainbow Bridge after the Battle of the Bastards.

So says the pre-Season 6 leak (as well as common sense).
OOOOOOOOH SNAP!!! BRC is going to bleed all out of his eyes for no spoiler!!!!
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:51 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
OOOOOOOOH SNAP!!! BRC is going to bleed all out of his eyes for no spoiler!!!!
Bleed out of his...... whatever. :-)

PS - Spoilers improve enjoyment.

http://www.npr.org/sections/monkeyse...e-good-for-you
[Reply]
BigRichard 06-08-2016, 02:09 PM
This message has been deleted by BigRichard.
BigRichard 02:13 PM 06-08-2016

[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:30 PM 06-08-2016

I've been waiting waaaay too long for this series.

I don't care if I find out what happens through a youtube video, a online forum, a random homeless dude on the street, the tv show, or, most unlikely, a finished book. I want it spoiled.

I just sick and tired of waiting. I'm actually 2 episodes behind because baby, but I still go out and read about the recent episodes, watch the youtube breakdown, talk with others at work about it.

I enjoy how they get to the big moments in the series when I watch or read, but I'll be damned if I'm waiting a second longer than I have to to know about those big moments.

These are my own opinions and yes I know others don't like spoilers.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:31 PM 06-08-2016

I disagree with pretty much that entire article. If I can hold out, I tend to avoid spoilers. I'm always tempted to click on the spoiler tags, but I usually resist.

It's also a little annoying to see a spoiler not tagged in this thread, but I'd never go full Nazi about it.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:34 PM 06-08-2016
....and since there was discussion earlier about the sexy women of the show, this might sound odd, but I'd take Cersei all day. I don't know own if it's the power she holds or what, but there is something about that woman that I can not get enough of...even the gap in the teeth does it for me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:50 PM 06-08-2016
I've seen Cersei in another movie in the past. The Cave which came out almost 10 years ago I believe.

I didn't care for her look then and I definitely don't now. I think it's her face- it's got kind of a gaunt look.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:54 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've seen Cersei in another movie in the past. The Cave which came out almost 10 years ago I believe.

I didn't care for her look then and I definitely don't now. I think it's her face- it's got kind of a gaunt look.
She was Leonidos' wife in 300 and she has respectable cans.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:58 PM 06-08-2016
Or maybe as his reward, he asks the North to help him take Kings Landing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:03 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Or maybe as his reward, he asks the North to help him take Kings Landing.
So then you would technically have a battle between three armies.

1 - Wildlings, The North and the Vale

2 - Lannisters w/ possibly the Tyrells.

3 - Dany, Dothraki and possibly the Greyjoy's.
[Reply]
Hawk 03:06 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
She was Leonidos' wife in 300 and she has respectable cans.
Agree, she was decently sexy in 300, I like her better as a brunette, plus she was a bit of a badass in that movie.

Image: Not Safe for Work

That being said, she'd be waaaay down my list as far as the women on Game of Thrones, hell she may not make the top 10 if we go by all seasons and all female characters.

[Reply]
Hawk 03:08 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Dorne is coming in strong on someone's side at some point. They have a lot of soldiers (50k plus in the books), and like the Vale, they have not lost any men in battle so far in the series since they have stayed out of the fighting to this point.
[Reply]
Swanman 03:09 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

The Dornish would likely join with Dany unless they have Ellaria Sand go full retard and do something different.
[Reply]
Page 210 of 335
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Up