ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 335
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:38 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm not 100% sure that she can resurrect just anyone.
I don't think she does, I think the Lord of light has a plan for Jon Snow. This was part of the plan to have him die to release him from his vows, and to change his mindset
[Reply]
Hawk 12:11 PM 05-06-2016
Yeah, the Lord of Light has to have some plan for the person for it to work I think, though it remains to be seen what his plan for Beric Dondarrion is (other than creating LSH in the books, so I guess the question has become what plans does he have for LSH in the books).

It might also have helped that Jon has king's blood in him, and they were at the Wall, both of those things seem to make her spells stronger.
[Reply]
wazu 12:42 PM 05-06-2016
Guess it would help clarify if the resurrection thing was shown to NOT work on someone. So far it appears to have a 100% success rate. I'd think people would start insisting that she try it out on everybody.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:05 PM 05-06-2016
That king's blood shit is bogus. Apparently everyone has king's blood.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:17 PM 05-06-2016
Spoilers E3:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
MagicHef 08:27 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
So since Melisandre now has the power to resurrect people, shouldn't that become her full-time job?
I'm not sure it was Melisandre that resurrected Jon.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:13 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guess it would help clarify if the resurrection thing was shown to NOT work on someone. So far it appears to have a 100% success rate. I'd think people would start insisting that she try it out on everybody.
Arya asked if they could bring back her dad, and he said it doesn't work like that.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:14 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That king's blood shit is bogus. Apparently everyone has king's blood.
Everyone related to a king does, yes. How's that not make sense?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:34 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Considering that the Starks were Kings of the North before the Targaryans took over. Yes, he would even if he isn't secretly half Targ himself.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:32 AM 05-07-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Considering that the Starks were Kings of the North before the Targaryans took over. Yes, he would even if he isn't secretly half Targ himself.
Maybe that's why she senses so much power in him. Because he's Stark and Targaryen.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:39 AM 05-07-2016
Also I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she's encountered lots of people without kings blood. It might just seem like it because she sought them out. You'd think she wouldn't have to resort to Stanis' daughter if literally everyone has kings blood like you're trying to claim.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:23 AM 05-07-2016
What does it take to qualify for king's blood? Stanis' daughter had an uncle who was actually a king, but that royal line only goes back as far as Robert. Their dad wasn't king. So if you take a throne by force, your blood and the blood of everyone in your extended family somehow changes?
[Reply]
RustShack 08:40 AM 05-07-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
What does it take to qualify for king's blood? Stanis' daughter had an uncle who was actually a king, but that royal line only goes back as far as Robert. Their dad wasn't king. So if you take a throne by force, your blood and the blood of everyone in your extended family somehow changes?
He should have been King. He had the claim since he was Roberts brother and Robert didn't have a true son with Cercei.

But hey, maybe that's why it didn't work his his daughter. Ever think of that?
[Reply]
Sorter 09:46 AM 05-07-2016
Let's do a kill count this season for people that are stabbed from behind.

That's all I've got so far.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:01 AM 05-07-2016

Also I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she's encountered lots of people without kings blood. It might just seem like it because she sought them out. You'd think she wouldn't have to resort to Stanis' daughter if literally everyone has kings blood like you're trying to claim.

Of course EVERYONE doesn't have king's blood. Are you fucking stupid?

I'm saying the idea of it is bogus because so many people have it and often by dubious means.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 335
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Up