ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 335
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:28 PM 05-03-2016
Screw the Targaryens....what do we need to do to get Brynden Tully on the throne? Blackfish FTMFW.

About the only great House I don't actively dislike (or hasn't been wiped out) at this point is the Tyrells. Let's take a step back for a minute and look at our protagonists - The Starks. Look at history and ask yourself what we have here; you know they're pretty much just warring tribesman, right? Like, Icelandic Vikings. They have no business ruling a Continent. The Arryns are largely career second fiddles. Baratheon doesn't exist anymore as there are no male heirs (and maybe Shireen will also die in the books). Bolton and Frey...yeah. The Greyjoys are essentially mad Scotsmen, are they not? Dorne is literally a different country.

Isn't Willas seen as largely good people? Why shouldn't I be rooting for The Tyrell's to win this thing somehow and for Willas to take over? Because I can't bring myself to root for the emo zombie or the entitled tween with the genocidal family background and a refusal to acknowledge the scoreboard.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:31 PM 05-03-2016
I'm wondering if Blackfish is even going to show back up in the show.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:32 PM 05-03-2016
Gendry is still rowing somewhere.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:37 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Screw the Targaryens....what do we need to do to get Brynden Tully on the throne? Blackfish FTMFW.

About the only great House I don't actively dislike (or hasn't been wiped out) at this point is the Tyrells. Let's take a step back for a minute and look at our protagonists - The Starks. Look at history and ask yourself what we have here; you know they're pretty much just warring tribesman, right? Like, Icelandic Vikings. They have no business ruling a Continent. The Arryns are largely career second fiddles. Baratheon doesn't exist anymore as there are no male heirs (and maybe Shireen will also die in the books). Bolton and Frey...yeah. The Greyjoys are essentially mad Scotsmen, are they not? Dorne is literally a different country.

Isn't Willas seen as largely good people? Why shouldn't I be rooting for The Tyrell's to win this thing somehow and for Willas to take over? Because I can't bring myself to root for the emo zombie or the entitled tween with the genocidal family background and a refusal to acknowledge the scoreboard.
God i hope Margaery doesn't become a Sparrow. I have this sickening feeling that she's going to be converted though. Im sure her character will meet a tragic demise of some sort.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:40 PM 05-03-2016

You shut the fuck up about Jon Snow.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:49 PM 05-03-2016
The Greyjoys are essentially mad Scotsmen, are they not?
They're Vikings. So, yeah, basically mad Scots. I like to think of their territory as the Kingdom of the Isles ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Isles ) because a big chunk of my ancestry flows through it.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:54 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
How did Hodor get so stupid?

Any bets?
Stable boy got kicked in the head by a horse?
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:00 PM 05-03-2016
My guess is that Ned is the reason why Hodor is the way he is.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:06 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
They're Vikings. So, yeah, basically mad Scots. I like to think of their territory as the Kingdom of the Isles ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Isles ) because a big chunk of my ancestry flows through it.
Yup, the Isles was my first thought as well. All the wet, dreary country and the reaving along misc. ports.

Seemed straight out of the Scottish Highlands.

Sorry Listo, but I'm gonna say that disqualifies them from ruling, all due respect to your ancestors of course...
[Reply]
Sorter 02:12 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm wondering if Blackfish is even going to show back up in the show.
He is this season.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:30 PM 05-03-2016
WTH has happened to Bronn? He is one of my favorite side characters.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:31 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
:-)

Have you been researching or were you already geeky about this shit?

:-)

And I take it back. A poster knows something.
I had to research how to spell "Velaryon".
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05-03-2016, 02:36 PM
This message has been deleted by DJ's left nut.
listopencil 02:44 PM 05-03-2016
Yup, the Isles was my first thought as well. All the wet, dreary country and the reaving along misc. ports.

Seemed straight out of the Scottish Highlands.

Sorry Listo, but I'm gonna say that disqualifies them from ruling, all due respect to your ancestors of course...
Don't make me come raid your village.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:47 PM 05-03-2016

One of the things I love about this series is that there is no "good guy". Have you heard of the Grand Tyrell Conspiracy?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:57 PM 05-03-2016
I have not.

Please expound.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 335
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Up