ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 335
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:29 AM 05-02-2016
More action in the first two episodes than all of last season combined. Excellent. I'm tempering my enthusiasm with wait-and-see on how the post-GRRM story line parts written by HBO plays out through the rest of the season. It's a fine line between the well written, adult-level fantasy of GRRM and goofy tripe for the masses aka True Blood.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 05-02-2016
I laughed at the look of the Lannister house guard's face when he dodged the bullet of having to take on the Zombie Mountain, lol.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:34 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I laughed at the look of the Lannister house guard's face when he dodged the bullet of having to take on the Zombie Mountain, lol.
Hah. That was hilarious.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:23 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, they've found a good one. I'd have been like, "fuck it. Do whatever you want. No amount of money is worth that."

:-)

I thought for a minute she was going to have him shred them and then stroll over to the scept. But the good news for the HBO sell out fear guys is that throughout, she's always started nice and gets fucking vicious later.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:24 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Nope. I'm one episode in.
Go now. Watch it - it's fantastic, but get the fucking fuck out of this thread or you'll hate yourself.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:27 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im curious to see if Jon becomes a believer in the Lord of Light. His character never came across as a religious one, at least not in the show. But now that he's been rez'd, how can he ignore that, and how will it change Jon? He pretty much has to become a believer now, and a very strong believer. If he's a believer in the Lord of Light, then what role will Melisandre play for Jon Snow?

And Ramsay is the best fucking villain ever. I love Ramsay. When he stabbed his old man, for a second there i thought it was Ramsay that was stabbed. Im sure that was intentional. I was like "NOOOOOO!" and then they panned back and it was Ramsay stabbing his dad. I breathed a sigh of relief.
John Snow/Stark/Targaryen will be her new warrior of light. Azor Ahai reincarnated and he will defeat the white walkers.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:34 PM 05-02-2016
Another thing I found interesting was Tyrion's words to Rhaegal. Rhaegal was the smallest dragon born of the three and Tyrion said something along the lines of: "It doesn't have to be a big one; it can be small, like me. . . they said you didn't exist, but here you are!"

Could be interpreted as him claiming his dragon :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:40 PM 05-02-2016
I thought Tyrion was supposed to get Viserion? Rhaegal was supposed to go with Jon.

Or maybe I just assumed that.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:47 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I thought Tyrion was supposed to get Viserion? Rhaegal was supposed to go with Jon.

In a dream Tyrion rode Viserion, I believe. I just thought it convenient and interesting. That was Rhaegal he was first talking to, wasn't it?
[Reply]
eDave 05:26 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Another thing I found interesting was Tyrion's words to Rhaegal. Rhaegal was the smallest dragon born of the three and Tyrion said something along the lines of: "It doesn't have to be a big one; it can be small, like me. . . they said you didn't exist, but here you are!"

Could be interpreted as him claiming his dragon :-)
That, to me, was the best line of the episode. "Fuck you dad"

So much foreshadowing too.
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:09 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im curious to see if Jon becomes a believer in the Lord of Light. His character never came across as a religious one, at least not in the show. But now that he's been rez'd, how can he ignore that, and how will it change Jon? He pretty much has to become a believer now, and a very strong believer. If he's a believer in the Lord of Light, then what role will Melisandre play for Jon Snow?

And Ramsay is the best ****ing villain ever. I love Ramsay. When he stabbed his old man, for a second there i thought it was Ramsay that was stabbed. Im sure that was intentional. I was like "NOOOOOO!" and then they panned back and it was Ramsay stabbing his dad. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Neither Beric nor LSH became believers.
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:10 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Tyrion is supposed to get a dragon? I think that's firmly in tinfoil territory.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:28 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Not at all. It's just slightly less of a fan favorite and accepted fan canon than John Snow being a Targaryen, which we are probably going to get confirmed next week.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:21 PM 05-02-2016
What's more likely, that Tyrion is the third rider? Or that the lady with Bran is and is also Jons twin sister?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:42 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm more on the TwinTarg bandwagon than Tyrion's. I always thought it would be fitting if Tyrion was Tywin's only true son and heir (also that an incest born Targ would be back on the throne with Joffrey).
[Reply]
Page 109 of 335
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Up