ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 335
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 AM 05-02-2016
What do you guys think about this theory?

Theon and his sister's ironborn troops join Jon Snow and the wildlings and battle for Winterfell.

Theon is the one who gets to take care of Ramsey? Or Theon and Sansa.

Roose died with a knife through the heart from a traitor, his son. that was kind of fitting. But, Ramsey can't die in battle or quick. The Starks have some payback due.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:59 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
You mean like that little kid he pushed off the ledge? The one I thought would be a fairly important character? Nah.
You're obviously messing with us now.
[Reply]
wazu 08:59 AM 05-02-2016
I'm curious as to what we can expect from Jon Snow now. Will he be the same guy? Is he now some kind of Gandalf the White character? Will he age normally and stuff, and be a normal human? It seemed like that one guy who had been resurrected many times was basically normal. Thought I read somewhere that in the books Caitlin came back and stayed decomposed. Will Jon smell like a guy that's been dead for a while?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:11 AM 05-02-2016
Does anybody really think Theon is going to return home? I thought I saw a preview where someone is telling Ramsay that he has a present for him.

That present will be Reek. I hope that doesn't happen, because it will be ugly.

The only thing that would make that a good storyline would be if Reek somehow gets the upper hand on Ramsay and it becomes payback time.
[Reply]
Brando 09:18 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Does anybody really think Theon is going to return home? I thought I saw a preview where someone is telling Ramsay that he has a present for him.

That present will be Reek. I hope that doesn't happen, because it will be ugly.

The only thing that would make that a good storyline would be if Reek somehow gets the upper hand on Ramsay and it becomes payback time.
The gift is
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:18 AM 05-02-2016
If that does happen...then I think you'll see Theon stand his ground and die because of it. He's ready to die. He just had to get Sansa free to make up for all of the shit he did.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:19 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
In the books, I think Tyrion may end up being a secret Targaryan due to Tywin's wife and old mad King Aerys having an affair. That may be how he ends up a dragon rider. In the show, that is too complicated I think, so I think they will just have him gain the dragons' trust by being nice to them and freeing them, so I think they will get a few more Tyrion bonding scenes before they are completely free.

I have to agree; I can't imagine the show will reveal him to be a Targaryen. They made a point of him mentioning that dragons are very intelligent, maybe even moreso than humans. Plus, the whole trust angle and them not eating him/one of the dragons lowering its head to allow him to unchain its neck. That as well as an additional scene or two of him being around them and not becoming charred dwarf would really be all they need to make it work.

It'll be interesting to see how much larger Drogon is than the other two. He was always going to be the largest, but he's been free for years now, I think, while they've been chained up in a dungeon.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:25 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm now back 100% on board with this show. The fact that it's passed up the books is making it incredibly compelling for me, now. Before I'd often catch the show on Monday night or even Tuesday night. Now, I'm waiting eagerly for it to come on.

And in true GoT fashion, they've managed to do something I thought wouldn't ever be possible: I'm rooting for Cersei. The one character who I've always found to be utterly reprehensible and without redeeming quality (besides the love of her children) has managed to be pitted against a character I hate so much (the High Sparrow), that I'm actually rooting for her and her family.

Of course, I'm sure a few scenes where she's an utter gunt to Margaery and does some really stupid shit in poor attempts to play the game of thrones will restore my hatred of the queen mother.

The actress playing Cercei has tried very hard to make her if not entirely likeable, at least relate-able and somewhat sympathetic.

Unfortunately, she has succeeded to some extent. :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:34 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Show me a fan of the show who thought he was really dead?

If they had not shown Davos/Mellisandre being in the same place where Jon Snow was going to die, that would have made it more believable.
That is exactly my point. Everyone that knew he would have been revived would've been dying to get to the next season to see what is next. They decided to leave it with Snow dead, which was a bad choice, IMO
[Reply]
vailpass 10:35 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh, don't worry, his mom and dad will avenge him.
:-) asshole
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:05 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
The actress playing Cercei has tried very hard to make her if not entirely likeable, at least relate-able and somewhat sympathetic.

Unfortunately, she has succeeded to some extent. :-)
Why is that unfortunate? That's compelling TV.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:11 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm curious as to what we can expect from Jon Snow now. Will he be the same guy? Is he now some kind of Gandalf the White character? Will he age normally and stuff, and be a normal human? It seemed like that one guy who had been resurrected many times was basically normal. Thought I read somewhere that in the books Caitlin came back and stayed decomposed. Will Jon smell like a guy that's been dead for a while?
Im curious to see if Jon becomes a believer in the Lord of Light. His character never came across as a religious one, at least not in the show. But now that he's been rez'd, how can he ignore that, and how will it change Jon? He pretty much has to become a believer now, and a very strong believer. If he's a believer in the Lord of Light, then what role will Melisandre play for Jon Snow?

And Ramsay is the best fucking villain ever. I love Ramsay. When he stabbed his old man, for a second there i thought it was Ramsay that was stabbed. Im sure that was intentional. I was like "NOOOOOO!" and then they panned back and it was Ramsay stabbing his dad. I breathed a sigh of relief.
[Reply]
007 11:14 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You're obviously messing with us now.

Nope. I'm one episode in.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:24 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Nope. I'm one episode in.
GTFO of here, then(for your own sake)
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:28 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Why is that unfortunate? That's compelling TV.

Possibly. Because I detest Cercei completely in the books, I'm not very keen to do much more than hate her in the TV series. And her portrayal is making that somewhat difficult. :-)
[Reply]
Page 108 of 335
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up