ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 581 of 1990
« First < 81481531571577578579580581 58258358458559163168110811581 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:05 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I'm not. What part of that do you dispute?
If you can't see it then I can't explain it to you.

You can't claim the vax is great against delta and it's rare to spread to vaxed people yet there is a reason the vaxed people need to start wearing masks because of a "viral load" that rarely spreads...and the circle goes around.

Either:

1. They are overreacting to achieve their goal of compliancy

2. There is data of breakthrough cases they are not sharing

3. The spread of delta among vaxed is not "rare" so see #2

4. The vax is not as effective against delta as they claim so see #2

5. The vax is doing great but see #1

It cannot be or should not be the vax is awesome but mask up just because.

The data to this point is showing it is 98%+ unvaxed having issues. That does not jive with their "vaxed need to wear masks" approach they took today.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:06 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, they are rare. And you wanted the CDC, with this new knowledge, not to tell those rare vaccinated people walking unmasked around not knowing that they have the same viral load as others? Again, be realistic.
No, I wanted them to be clear that there is a rare chance of that. I am not sure why you aren't making the distinction as I typically expect you would be the one to do so?
[Reply]
Donger 06:09 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If you can't see it then I can't explain it to you.

You can't claim the vax is great against delta and it's rare to spread to vaxed people yet there is a reason the vaxed people need to start wearing masks because of a "viral load" that rarely spreads...and the circle goes around.

Either:

1. They are overreacting to achieve their goal of compliancy

2. There is data of breakthrough cases they are not sharing

3. The spread of delta among vaxed is not "rare" so see #2

4. The vax is not as effective against delta as they claim so see #2

5. The vax is doing great but see #1

It cannot be or should not be the vax is awesome but mask up just because.

The data to this point is showing it is 98%+ unvaxed having issues. That does not jive with their "vaxed need to wear masks" approach they took today.
See above. You want doctors to just say, "Meh. Yeah, we have 2% (or whatever it is) of the vaccinated break through cases walking around spewing the same viral load as the dumbass unvaccinated. Should we tell them to mask, like the unvaccinated, or just keep quiet?"
[Reply]
Donger 06:10 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No, I wanted them to be clear that there is a rare chance of that. I am not sure why you aren't making the distinction as I typically expect you would be the one to do so?
I haven't read or watched her report today. If she didn't say that this was rare, she should be shit-canned on the spot.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:12 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
See above. You want doctors to just say, "Meh. Yeah, we have 2% (or whatever it is) of the vaccinated break through cases walking around spewing the same viral load as the dumbass unvaccinated. Should we tell them to mask, like the unvaccinated, or just keep quiet?"
What do we do for anything else that has a 2% chance to spread to someone that might make them sick?
[Reply]
petegz28 06:13 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven't read or watched her report today. If she didn't say that this was rare, she should be shit-canned on the spot.
Again, it doesn't matter if she said it or not. Their actions are shouting down that message regardless.
[Reply]
Donger 06:20 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Again, it doesn't matter if she said it or not. Their actions are shouting down that message regardless.
Of course it does. If she didn't say it's rare, that's worthy of termination and replacement. From the blurbs I've read, she expressed that they really didn't want to this.

Again, if they only gave the good news and suppressed the bad, you'd freak out about that, right?
[Reply]
petegz28 06:21 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Of course it does. If she didn't say it's rare, that's worthy of termination and replacement. From the blurbs I've read, she expressed that they really didn't want to this.

Again, if they only gave the good news and suppressed the bad, you'd freak out about that, right?
This is the impeding doom lady. Keep that in mind. I want them to give clear news. Not good, not bad but clear. They have struggled with that since day 1 and they appear to only be getting worse at it.
[Reply]
Donger 06:21 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
What do we do for anything else that has a 2% chance to spread to someone that might make them sick?
Since the R0 of Delta is 5 to 8, now including the vaccinated breakthroughs, we recommend masks to help slow that rate.
[Reply]
Donger 06:24 PM 07-27-2021
Anyone have a link to Walensky's spiel today? Not finding it anywhere.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:26 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Since the R0 of Delta is 5 to 8, now including the vaccinated breakthroughs, we recommend masks to help slow that rate.
So the vax isn't as effective as they are claiming......
[Reply]
Donger 06:35 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So the vax isn't as effective as they are claiming......
They are clearly less effective against Delta than the original strain or Alpha, sure. Better than unvaccinated? Absolutely. I'm sure you agree.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:37 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
They are clearly less effective against Delta than the original strain or Alpha, sure. Better than unvaccinated? Absolutely. I'm sure you agree.
I agree but that's not the point. "Pandemic of the unvaccinated" does not equal "The vax doesn't work against Delta very well".

In fact they have actually said and still say how great it is against Delta and, AND the data is showing it is the unvaxed having issues. So where is the data about these breakthroughs that suddenly requires masks on the vaxed?
[Reply]
Donger 06:42 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I agree but that's not the point. "Pandemic of the unvaccinated" does not equal "The vax doesn't work against Delta very well".

In fact they have actually said and still say how great it is against Delta and, AND the data is showing it is the unvaxed having issues. So where is the data about these breakthroughs that suddenly requires masks on the vaxed?
The vaccines do still work very well against Delta. If 95%+ are still among the unvaccinated, how can you say they don't?

You are getting hung up on the numbers, which is understandable, because you're a bit binary. Again, you think that the CDC, knowing now that vaccinated cases have the same viral load as the unvaccinated, should have said, "Meh, that's okay. No mitigation needed, even though it's rare."

I'd like to think that you can understand why they simply couldn't do that in good conscience. No?
[Reply]
petegz28 06:47 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The vaccines do still work very well against Delta. If 95%+ are still among the unvaccinated, how can you say they don't?
That's a great question that needs to be re-directed to the CDC and not me because I am wondering why they are shoving masks down the throats of the vaxed given what you just posted.
[Reply]
Page 581 of 1990
« First < 81481531571577578579580581 58258358458559163168110811581 > Last »
Up