ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 573 of 1994
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 57457557657758362367310731573 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:33 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Whoops, again.

Patricia Mazzei
@PatriciaMazzei
I cover Florida and Puerto Rico as Miami bureau chief for @nytimes

You work for the NY Times and you can't make one phone call to confirm stuff you put out there as "news"?
They say whatever they want ...or whatever they are "instructed" to say...

It's still amazing that people inherently trust whatever they read....and by reading lies...they become couriers of said lie. The cancer then grows until the host is compromised...

There is a sickness spreading alright...and it has nothing to do with Covid.
[Reply]
Donger 02:34 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Sure they can. Get vaxed. Here's what happens if you don't. If you choose not too, good luck.

Unless they have data saying the vax they are telling you to get to combat delta isn't working very well.

It's simple, Donger. They are telling people who got the vax to mask up because of delta and that people need to get the vax because of delta so they don't get or are mildly impacted by delta.

It's a ****ing circle that amounts to nothing more than a temper tantrum from them.
No, they can't. That's not good medicine. Never make the (potential) patient worse...
[Reply]
petegz28 02:35 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
To both the unvaccinated and the vaccinated, obviously.

Yes, it's rare. And no, they clearly think and the data show that the vaccines work very well.

Yes, I think it's an overreaction. But see above. They are supposed to say that?
I agree, it is an overreaction not based on the data. And all this does if fuck up what has already been fucked up messaging even more.

If they think the vax works well there is no scientific reason to have vaxed people start acting like they are not vaxed.

Bottom line is Fauci & Co. are not getting the compliance they wanted. I think many of us saw this coming months and months ago and asserted they would use the vaccine and masks as a carrot and a stick until they got what they wanted.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:36 PM 07-27-2021
No, they can't. That's not good medicine. Never make the (potential) patient worse...
Good medicine? They are so late and assbackwards on half of this stuff it's hard to think they are trying to implement good medicine.

They could start by actually going by the data and not their hurt feelings.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:37 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I have heard of locals through Michaell Malice. I might check it out as the rest of social media is now going to be under Sleepy Joe and Raggedy Ann's control.
Yep! Lots of good ones. Plus you can post on their shows, they have live chats and special episodes just for subscribers.

Another good one is pollster Richard Baris' "Inside the Numbers" where he goes over the mistakes the big pollsters use; how he breaks down questions further; asks for input from people on what to poll and results he gets. Goes over each State's party breakdowns. He's also called People's Pundit and has another show called What are the Odds. I love how his wife is out-of-view and makes off-hand comments.

There's TheGaggle if you want foreign policy from an outside of the USA point of view. One of the guys is American but he's foreign based.

Lots of good ones.
[Reply]
Donger 02:39 PM 07-27-2021
I agree, it is an overreaction not based on the data. And all this does if **** up what has already been ****ed up messaging even more.

If they think the vax works well there is no scientific reason to have vaxed people start acting like they are not vaxed.

Bottom line is Fauci & Co. are not getting the compliance they wanted. I think many of us saw this coming months and months ago and asserted they would use the vaccine and masks as a carrot and a stick until they got what they wanted.
If they are faking these data, that's obviously a huge problem. If you wish to believe that, go ahead.

And, if the data are correct, of course there's a reason for the infected vaccinated to wear a mask. I just explained the reason.
[Reply]
Donger 02:40 PM 07-27-2021
Good medicine? They are so late and assbackwards on half of this stuff it's hard to think they are trying to implement good medicine.

They could start by actually going by the data and not their hurt feelings.
Unless they are lying, they are going by the data.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:40 PM 07-27-2021
Hell yeah!

You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

Mass non-compliance is the only way to end this nightmare.

— Errol Webber (@ErrolWebber) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
petegz28 02:43 PM 07-27-2021
If they are faking these data, that's obviously a huge problem. If you wish to believe that, go ahead.

And, if the data are correct, of course there's a reason for the infected vaccinated to wear a mask. I just explained the reason.
I am not saying they are faking the data. I am saying they are ignoring the data.

There isn't a reason for vaxed to wear a mask. What is the data that says that?

They cannot start their arguments with statements like "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" and "98%+ of hospitalizations are unvaccinated" and then go on to say the vaxed people need to protect themselves as if they were not vaxed.

So either they are lying about the data or they are ignoring the data. Where is the data that says Vaxed people are showing up in the hospitals at even 25% of the rate as the unvaxed?

When we consistently hear from them that getting the vax is the answer and that 98-99 out of every 100 Covid cases in the ER is unvaxed, what data is saying vaxed people now need to mask up?

I would say the data is saying just the opposite.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:44 PM 07-27-2021
Unless they are lying, they are going by the data.
Uh, no. They can simply ignore the data. You just said you thought they were overreacting so obviously you are not far from that notion either.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:47 PM 07-27-2021
Indeed. When 95%+ of the people who are being hospitalized, getting severely ill and dying are among the unvaccinated...

Social distanciation and masks are back in one the most vaccinated nations of the world: Iceland.

Yesterday, 82% of the new cases were fully vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/COLjypoeLX

— Covid19Crusher (@Covid19Crusher) July 25, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 02:47 PM 07-27-2021
I am not saying they are faking the data. I am saying they are ignoring the data.

There isn't a reason for vaxed to wear a mask. What is the data that says that?
If an asymptomatic or symptomatic vaccinated person who has the same viral load as anyoany other infected person is walking around without a mask, they can to infect both the unvaccinated (most likely) and the vaccinated (least likely). Wearing a mask provides some source control, as we know.

Do you dispute any of that?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:48 PM 07-27-2021
Donger - " I got a vaccine to help save the world!!"

CDC - "You need to wear a mask because you a spreading the virus you are vaccinated against"

[Reply]
Donger 02:49 PM 07-27-2021
Uh, no. They can simply ignore the data. You just said you thought they were overreacting so obviously you are not far from that notion either.
And then everyone would freak out that the CDC withheld data. Damned if they do, damned if they don't...
[Reply]
Donger 02:49 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Donger - " I got a vaccine to help save the world!!"

CDC - "You need to wear a mask because you a spreading the virus you are vaccinated against"

I've actually been masking in public since last week.
[Reply]
Page 573 of 1994
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 57457557657758362367310731573 > Last »
Up