ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1071 of 1994
« First < 715719711021106110671068106910701071 10721073107410751081112111711571 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:33 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No fun being a virtual pinata, eh?
Nah man you are just so predictable
[Reply]
Donger 10:35 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Nah man you are just so predictable
I completely agree. You can always count on me to call out the bullshit and falsehoods. You know that very well.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:40 AM 09-19-2021
No fun being a virtual pinata, eh?
:-)

You've convinced no one outside of a few idiots like the Raider guy above.
[Reply]
Donger 10:45 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

You've convinced no one outside of a few idiots like the Raider guy above.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I've proven that you choose to post the words of a doctor who didn't know (or did and was lying about it, because that's what snake oil salesmen do to fool gullible people like you) that the vaccines don't contain the spike proteins.

A rational person would view that fact and go, "Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't believe this guy since he's either ignorant on the subject matter or lying." But not you, bless your heart.

Now, off to his merchandise website and buy some more miracle cures.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:01 AM 09-19-2021
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I've proven that you choose to post the words of a doctor who didn't know (or did and was lying about it, because that's what snake oil salesmen do to fool gullible people like you) that the vaccines don't contain the spike proteins.

A rational person would view that fact and go, "Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't believe this guy since he's either ignorant on the subject matter or lying." But not you, bless your heart.

Now, off to his merchandise website and buy some more miracle cures.
Point me to one instance in which Mercola specifically said that a spike protein is injected into the body. I don't think you'll find it.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't a desperate buffoon that what he meant is that it translates to a spike protein in the body.

Keep in mind that what you're arguing is that, between June and now, Mercola forgot one of the most basic details of the technology.

Just mind-numbing idiocy. Which is why everyone (who isn't trying to achieve a Darwin award) should ignore you.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:06 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Like I care how you justify it.
But you should care because, if the political right ever stops fighting under self-imposed rules that the left doesn't adhere to, the political left will never be able to stand up to it.

A desire to avoid fighting "dirty", and the desire to avoid looking being labeled things it considers distasteful, are the weaknesses of the right. The inability to handle true opposition that refuses to just cave over rhetoric, and the inability to avoid self-cannibalistic behavior are the weaknesses of the left.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:06 AM 09-19-2021
I have Mercola's book on Covid-19. It is excellent, well researched and documented. Donger call him a snake oil salesman and declaring who is rational is just his opinion. Those are his personal value judgements.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:10 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by :
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday it isn’t a “mistake” for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to limit booster recommendations, but his comments on the subject differed just days ago...

...Fauci was pushing approval for the booster shots as recently as Wednesday when he told KHN that “there’s very little doubt that the boosters will be beneficial.”

“If they say, ‘We don’t think there’s enough data to do a booster,’ then so be it. I think that would be a mistake, to be honest with you,” Fauci said at the time...

Fauci Flips On Boosters, Now Says It’s Not A ‘Mistake’ For FDA To Limit Recommendations
[Reply]
Katipan 11:16 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
But you should care because, if the political right ever stops fighting under self-imposed rules that the left doesn't adhere to, the political left will never be able to stand up to it.

A desire to avoid fighting "dirty", and the desire to avoid looking being labeled things it considers distasteful, are the weaknesses of the right. The inability to handle true opposition that refuses to just cave over rhetoric, and the inability to avoid self-cannibalistic behavior are the weaknesses of the left.
That's the point.
You think they're all stupid with no morals. While the right is a bastian of honor.

Why would any of them care what you have to say?

I care.
But I have different goals.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:18 AM 09-19-2021
That's the point.
You think they're all stupid with no morals. While the right is a bastian of honor.

You've got the wrong guy, on both counts.
[Reply]
Donger 11:20 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Point me to one instance in which Mercola specifically said that a spike protein is injected into the body. I don't think you'll find it.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't a desperate buffoon that what he meant is that it translates to a spike protein in the body.

Keep in mind that what you're arguing is that, between June and now, Mercola forgot one of the most basic details of the technology.

Just mind-numbing idiocy. Which is why everyone (who isn't trying to achieve a Darwin award) should ignore you.
Already did, repeatedly. You just don't like that he said it:

Your body recognizes the spike protein in COVID-19 jabs as foreign

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=16003

And no, it isn't obvious at all. He was wrong, and you know he was wrong.
[Reply]
Donger 11:21 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I have Mercola's book on Covid-19.

Of course you do...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:24 AM 09-19-2021
Here's the BIGGEST bad sign on this whole topic:

Vaccines being pushed by politicians and vested interests but attempting to be mandated by the state—the central state now. When a proven safe and successful vaccine offered in a free-market at an affordable price, would have droves of people running out to get it. You don't need mandates.

And you don't need every single person vaccinated, not when 80% contracted covid and the same amount have been immune. You combine those numbers with the vaccinated than all this arm twisting ends. Only we know they are leaky and failed vaccines. That's because the state was behind the push using the public-private partnership model. The state usually creates another problem when it intervenes in markets. So here we are. And so called conservatives aka limited govt advocates, have been fully on-board.

There is no need for this. It's not even about public health anymore. It's about more state control.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:27 AM 09-19-2021
That's the point.

Why would any of them care what you have to say?

I care.
But I have different goals.
I understand the impulse to distill things into comprehensible terms, but your effort makes unmerited assumptions that destroys the usefulness of your conclusions.

We say over and over and over that there is commonality to be had in recognizing long established common principles, and we also say over and over and over we have plenty of criticism of 'the right' as well.

But you HAVE TO acknowledge that the growing sentiment that TODAY'S left has demonstrated a lack of moral mooring is from OBSERVATION, NOT PREDISPOSITION. We've outlined in detail the myriad things that they passionately advocated in the past that they completely abandoned in the pursuit of power. How are we to respond when their asserted explicit position is 'we're in power now, we don't care what we've said before, this is how things work now, and if you don't like it either go to war with us [at which point we'll bellyache about how mean you are] or shut the fuck up.'
[Reply]
Katipan 11:28 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

You've got the wrong guy, on both counts.
More of just a ziggy conversation.

I don't care how Baby Lee justifies his need to encompass broad swaths of people into tiny little dunce caps.

I care only that it's completely counterproductive and really whiney
[Reply]
Page 1071 of 1994
« First < 715719711021106110671068106910701071 10721073107410751081112111711571 > Last »
Up