ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl champion rips Chiefs' Eric Bieniemy after argument with Patrick Mahomes
Phoneix 07:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Super Bowl champion running back LeSean McCoy appeared to take issue with Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s interaction with Patrick Mahomes on Sunday.

Mahomes and Bieniemy were seen getting into a heated conversation at the end of the second quarter of their loss to the Indianapolis Colts. McCoy took exception to it on social media.

"All Bieniemy does is argue wit (sic) the players .. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT passing or PLAY CALLING," he wrote on Instagram.

Their meeting did not appear to light a fire underneath the offense. Kansas City was held to just three points in the final two quarters. The Chiefs missed a field goal that would have given them a seven-point lead and ended the game with an interception.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:11 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Honestly, Mahomes HAS to share some of the blame. They use the RPO because of him, IMO.
What does "because" of him actually mean?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:12 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What does "because" of him actually mean?
Because they think it better fits his skillset.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:14 PM 09-28-2022
It seems to me that if Bieniemy was capable he'd have been snapped up as a HC somewhere by now. He hasn't, and just lingers here like an elevator fart.

There is clearly something wrong with the offense that seems to rear it's ugly head in tough games. We saw it against the Bungles in the AFCCG and we saw it Sunday. And Bieniemy always seems to be in the middle of it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:15 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because they think it better fits his skillset.
Historically they have run the RPO extremely well, I think its premature to say anything other than he had a bad game.

He didn't play poorly against the Chargers and he really only had a few bad plays against Indy.

I still think the bigger issue is the OL.

Indy didn't blitz and got constant pressure, that's a huge issue, its how we lost to Tampa in the SB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:16 PM 09-28-2022
Historically they have run the RPO extremely well, I think its premature to say anything other than he had a bad game.

He didn't play poorly against the Chargers and he really only had a few bad plays against Indy.

I still think the bigger issue is the OL.

Indy didn't blitz and got constant pressure, that's a huge issue, its how we lost to Tampa in the SB.
The OL is a big issue, yes.

But by running the RPO, that leads to a lot of slow developing plays which our line simply cannot execute right now, for whatever reason.

They need to put these guys in better positions to succeed. They can't just run the same things they've always run because they're not able to execute the things they've always run, at least not right now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:17 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It seems to me that if Bieniemy was capable he'd have been snapped up as a HC somewhere by now. He hasn't, and just lingers here like an elevator fart.

There is clearly something wrong with the offense that seems to rear it's ugly head in tough games. We saw it against the Bungles in the AFCCG and we saw it Sunday. And Bieniemy always seems to be in the middle of it.
yep
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:17 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:

EB = EF :-) OC is the wrong job for EB. Should be a RB coach. As OC, he does not enhance or raise the level of Chiefs/Reid/Mahomes. C'mon Andy/Brett. Do it:

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 09-28-2022
And for the record, while I think EB has his issues and I'd love to see the Chiefs move on...

NOBODY cares what Shady McCoy fucking thinks.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:37 PM 09-28-2022
I want to see if placed on his back, if he could roll over
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 03:11 PM 09-28-2022
No OC looks good when the OL sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:35 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
No OC looks good when the OL sucks.
You'd think someone on the coaching staff would try to put them in a better position to capitalize on their strengths (which DO exist) instead of stubbornly instisting on trying to make what they've always done work when it's totally now a square peg/round hole situation.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You'd think someone on the coaching staff would try to put them in a better position to capitalize on their strengths (which DO exist) instead of stubbornly instisting on trying to make what they've always done work when it's totally now a square peg/round hole situation.
Yup.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:41 PM 09-28-2022
:-) you think Pat needs to learn those things? Holy fuck dude. Pat knows where everyone on the field is 90% of the time. Needs to learn to read progressions and attack weaknesses :-)

Chiefs fans now think Mahomes is stupid eh?
No, he's not stupid.

I think his coaching staff got real complacent, real quick and depend on his magic and moxie to get them through games. And that can win them the division and even beat Buffalo in the playoffs when the dice were rolled and came up "7".

How often you wanna bet on THAT!?

Remember when Mike McCarthy went to Green Bay and won a Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers?

Their offense never evolved, they ran the same shit they won a Super Bowl with for a decade and squandered A-Rod's career, because they just...well, relied on his magic and moxie and natural ability to throw the ball all over the place and his uncanny knack for knowing where everyone was on the field 90% of the time.

Sound familiar?

Patrick Mahomes is in danger of becoming the next Aaron Rodgers if his coaching staff doesn't step the fuck up somehow. We know it won't be Beinemy because he is pure garbage.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:32 PM 09-28-2022
If EB was white he would have been gone.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:37 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If EB was white he would have been gone.
Dave Toub would like for you to return this take from 5 yards deep in your own endzone while the greatest QB to ever play the game awaits for you to get tackled at the 10 yard line after a holding half the distance to the goal line receiving team penalty.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up