ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 46
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Nickhead 03:50 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Can we all agree this is the WORST move ever in NFL history? I mean worst than Ditka for Ricky Williams? :-)! Deshaun Watson for:

first-round picks in 2022, 2023, and 2024 along with a 2023 third-rounder and a 2024 fourth-round selection

The Browns just pissed away the next 4 years for a player who did not play in 2021 and still has 22 civil court allegations against him PLUS whatever the NFL suspends him for! Actually, I love it! Prayers for Baker to go to the Colts or any other QB needy team. :-)
i am waiting on the league to drag their feet and make the suspension occur in 2023 :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:20 AM 03-20-2022
Only reason it hasnt happened already is the Texans were content to let him sit out.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:17 AM 03-20-2022
22 charges of sexual misconduct of some kind or other. Anyone want to bet it won't happen again???
[Reply]
sully1983 09:14 AM 03-20-2022
Its fitting that the Cleveland's NFL team is named the Browns (which is the same color as a massive shit of poop) :-) jfc talk about getting taken to the cleaners with that historically awful trade.:-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:20 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Can we all agree this is the WORST move ever in NFL history? I mean worst than Ditka for Ricky Williams? :-)! Deshaun Watson for:

first-round picks in 2022, 2023, and 2024 along with a 2023 third-rounder and a 2024 fourth-round selection

The Browns just pissed away the next 4 years for a player who did not play in 2021 and still has 22 civil court allegations against him PLUS whatever the NFL suspends him for! Actually, I love it! Prayers for Baker to go to the Colts or any other QB needy team. :-)
I’m not sure the Colts actually want Baker. One would think it would have happened by now. Cleveland has to be pretty anxious to get rid of him and move on.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:27 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Watson is Dak of the AFC. He will have continuous flashing all through his career 'but' will never win big when needed IMHO.
Watson is pretty overrated. He’s good but he’s not great.
[Reply]
NEOM 11:09 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Watson is pretty overrated. He’s good but he’s not great.
I’m amazed that former players, who are analysts or experts now, e.g. Orlovsky see this guy on the same level like Mahomes or Rodgers. Wasn’t Orlovsky the guy, who two seasons ago said that no other QB in the league is as good as Mahomes. Wasn’t Orlovsky the guy, who in December 2021 said that Rodgers is the best QB in the league. Again I’m amazed how these so called experts and analysts change their opinions, just like mothers changing the diapers of their babies.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Seahawks... Panthers, Saints, Falcons... Giants?
I don't see the Giants, Daniel Jones has a very similar career trajectory, I dunno why you trade for someone else's highly drafted underachieving QB when you already have one of your own.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:19 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
I’m amazed that former players, who are analysts or experts now, e.g. Orlovsky see this guy on the same level like Mahomes or Rodgers. Wasn’t Orlovsky the guy, who two seasons ago said that no other QB in the league is as good as Mahomes. Wasn’t Orlovsky the guy, who in December 2021 said that Rodgers is the best QB in the league. Again I’m amazed how these so called experts and analysts change their opinions, just like mothers changing the diapers of their babies.
They're on TV, it's good for ratings to sell that all these guys are on the same level.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:24 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Watson is good at making something out of nothing. He’s good at the spectacular play. He’s not as good at making the ordinary play, if that makes sense.

He’ll spin out of a sack on 3rd down and rifle it in for a first down and then miss an easy throw on the very next play.

I guess inconsistent is what I would call him. He’s always been that way.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:32 AM 03-20-2022
Cap hits are $10M for 2022 and then $55M per year starting in 2023.
[Reply]
NWTF 01:11 PM 03-20-2022
Im surprised he chose the Browns. Money talks of course but I thought he originally wanted out of Houston to go to a winning, better ran organization. So much for that. In the end he didnt have any winning organizations chasing after him.
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 01:17 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Im surprised he chose the Browns. Money talks of course but I thought he originally wanted out of Houston to go to a winning, better ran organization. So much for that. In the end he didnt have any winning organizations chasing after him.
$230 million guaranteed reasons.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:18 PM 03-20-2022
The Browns don’t care about the negative looks they’re getting. They saw every other team in the AFC pulling away and they knew that Baker wasn’t getting them anywhere. So they outbid every one else and still won’t win shit.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:23 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Browns don’t care about the negative looks they’re getting. They saw every other team in the AFC pulling away and they knew that Baker wasn’t getting them anywhere. So they outbid every one else and still won’t win shit.
Kareem Hunt
[Reply]
Page 14 of 46
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up