ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 324
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:51 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd be pretty content with the Ravens signing Hopkins and trading Bateman to us for a 4th rounder...
Yes please.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:51 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
We can't afford whatever he wants...BUT the Chiefs receiver room would be sick with Hopkins. You'd have Hopkins, Hopkins 2.0 in Rashee Rice both running deep patterns, MVS going yard, Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney crossing fools up in the short game and then Travis Kelce running free like a unicorn on meth
There are ways to get him. It just all depends on whether Veach wants him bad enough to do it.
[Reply]
tk13 11:51 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
True, but their receivers were ass last year. To go from Demarcus Robinson, Duvaernay, and the corpse of Desean Jackson to OBJ, Hopkins, and Flowers with Andrews at TE would be a damned nice upgrade.

I thought DHop would eventually be a Bill, but I can see this being a thing, too. Which would suck for us.
It makes a ton of sense. Basically the same thing the Eagles did, put as much talent as you can around Hurts. Help out an elite running QB, but to Hurts credit as we all saw, he will make the clutch throws at key points to make that offense dangerous. We've never seen how Lamar does with WRs like this.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The top 10 teams in cap space are the Bears, Panthers, Lions, Colts, Packers, Cardinals, Texans, Bengals, Saints and Patriots. He's not going to any of those.

The Ravens have $11 million in cap space making them the most logical fit money wise.

The Bills have $1.4 million in cap space and none next year. They could cut/trade Ed Oliver and get cap space for this year but they'd still be fucked next year.
It would be pretty funny if after all this he signs with one of those teams. I wouldn't completely rule it out either.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:53 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It would be pretty funny if after all this he signs with one of those teams. I wouldn't completely rule it out either.
Pretty sure the only team that he has said he wasn't interested in was the Patriots but I could be misremembering that.

The Lions would be a sneaky good place for him to go.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:53 AM 05-26-2023
He could put up numbers on the Lions but it's the Lions.

And Belichick loves him but does he wanna go to a last place team?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:55 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Or play for Belichick.

At this stage of his career he may not want a militant HC.

I heard Hopkins is at that Julio Jones stage of his career where he hardly practices.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 11:55 AM 05-26-2023
He could put up numbers on the Lions but it's the Lions.

Bill O'Brien is the OC no chance he goes to the Pats
[Reply]
myselff77 11:55 AM 05-26-2023
If Mahomes really wants, him, it'll get done.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:55 AM 05-26-2023
Kc is the only real contender without a proven number one WR. Unless he's chasing the bag he'd crazy to go anywhere else imo.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:56 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
Bill O'Brien is the OC no chance he goes to the Pats
Good point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:56 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Kc is the only real contender without a proven number one WR. Unless he's chasing the bag he'd crazy to go anywhere else imo.
We do...he just happens to be a TE.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:56 AM 05-26-2023
You'd have to think if this gets done we're a huge favorite to go back to back and seeing how long it's been since anyone has done that.....it'd be worth it.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:56 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Cardinals are ****ing stupid. Not even designating this a post June 1 so all the dead money hits now. Wouldn't eat money to facilitate a trade but now they're outright cutting him.
Yeah obvious tank job is obvious. Deandre, come here for pennies, get your last deal next year, talk to Juju but we know where you'd get the biggest bang for your buck.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:56 AM 05-26-2023
Carolina would literally be like where he just was, that'd make no sense.
Except he'd get paid
[Reply]
Page 11 of 324
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up