Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nebraska Football Sucks Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:23 PM 09-10-2022
That is all.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:21 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by bdj23:
I was in elementary school last time you guys won one of those :-)
So post your team's trophy case. I bet it looks like this.

[Reply]
bdj23 08:39 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
So post your team's trophy case. I bet it looks like this.

Difference is i can admit KU isn't very good at football.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:46 AM 09-01-2023
Can you?
[Reply]
bdj23 08:47 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Can you?
Pretty sure i just did
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:01 AM 09-01-2023
Where did I ever say that NU is?

They USED to be, in fact were NC contenders every year for years. Which seems to have triggered a lot of local school's fans for a very long time for some reason.

Those days are long gone though. Am not supposed to be a fan any longer? At least I have those NC memories to reflect on, something you will NEVER have.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:04 AM 09-01-2023
When did i ever say you arent supposed to be a fan anymore?

And I've seen Kansas win 3 basketball national championships
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:04 AM 09-01-2023

They USED to be, in fact were NC contenders every year for years. Which seems to have triggered a lot of local school's fans for a very long time for some reason.

Those days are long gone though. Am not supposed to be a fan any longer? At least I have those NC memories to reflect on, something you will NEVER have.
GO BIG REDDDDD
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:07 AM 09-01-2023
lol Matt Rhule

Last night may have been one of the worst CFB games I've ever seen.

B10 sports are boring.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:27 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
lol Matt Rhule

Last night may have been one of the worst CFB games I've ever seen.

B10 sports are boring.
But PJ says this is a signature win just like winning the rose bowl.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:36 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
GO BIG REDDDDD
They’re gonna keep selling out the stadium to watch 4 win teams. And I’m here for it. But they were good 30 years ago so I will keep that in mind
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:42 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They’re gonna keep selling out the stadium to watch 4 win teams. And I’m here for it. But they were good 30 years ago so I will keep that in mind
It's like a cult. It really is. After some asshole yells GO BIG REDDD everyone else in attendance has to mutter go big red. I don't know what happens if you don't. Your dick might get nailed to a table and cut off or something. I don't know what, but something happens. I've never seen it.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 09:49 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Hell yes they were. Back then I could throw a football a quarter mile. If my coach would have put me in the game, we totally would have won state.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:51 AM 09-01-2023
It’s the “Culture Coach Syndrome”.

A HC inflates their reputation by winning at a place like Temple or a similar smaller school by building a “winning culture”. These coaches don’t have any specific expertise (such as being a good offensive play caller/QB developer) other than the ambiguous “winning culture” builder.

Matt Rhule
Al Golden
Butch Jones
Greg Schiano

I am tempted to put Mario Cristobal in this category although he does have the proven ability to recruit.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 AM 09-01-2023
Nebraska and KU sucks

I am a fan of Alabama and Duke.
[Reply]
kcfan75 10:42 AM 09-01-2023

After te numerous times I've watched Nebraska hammer Mizzou, KSU, and KU I assumed their fans would be like this when things went south.

I was alive for three of those titles, and many close others like the 83' Orange Bowl and 94' FSU. Those will always be in the memory banks.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up