Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nebraska Football Sucks Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:23 PM 09-10-2022
That is all.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:54 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog:
Urban turned down Texas but will go to Nebraska?
He turned down Texas for the NFL context matters
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:54 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
I could see Urban doing it just because the Big 10 West is easy.

Wisconsin is the best team.
Iowa is 8-9 wins usually
Northwestern is up and down
Purdue isn't a contender
Illinois isn't a problem
Minnesota is a wildcard.

If he could obtain the NIL money, he will draw in players. They know Urban can get them to the NFL.
Ohio State steamrolls him in Indy tho. Also has to deal with Lincoln Riley and USC soon.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:55 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ohio State steamrolls him in Indy tho.
They sure didn't steam roll them in Lincoln last year or Frosts first year in Columbus.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:47 AM 09-14-2022
:-)

Some nerds wrote a little book on Scott when he was hired. Look at their final page with little glimpses into the future!! God it’s great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:01 AM 09-18-2022
Wow. I'm not even mad about yesterday's embarrassment. The Huskers are dismally bad. People here say (and I was one of them) that it's not really the players, because we have some legit talent on this team...

What the **** evidence is there of this? Watching that OU game yesterday, it was like watching actual football players play against guys who want to be good, but just flat out are not good. Yes, the coaching sucks. But DAMN...the speed and size and technique of the OU squad was just hands down worlds better than the shit Nebraska put out on the field. Look, I don't want to disparage the players, but they are just not that good. Coaching and scheming is part of the problem, but you can't have watched that OU game and tell me that anyone on the NU squad would be a starter for OU.

Ugh. This program is dead and gone, and all that remains are the memories and yes, the desire to be winners again. Who knows how or when that will happen, but I believe. I have to. Go Big Red!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:04 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

Some nerds wrote a little book on Scott when he was hired. Look at their final page with little glimpses into the future!! God it’s great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, the hype when he came on board was insane. The Omaha World Herald (I think it was them) published a comic book that showed how it all happened at the time. Shatel published shit like what you posted. There were "Frost Warning" T-shirts. His pressers were awesome. He was the son we all loved returning home.

And then reality happened, and he as proven to be the worst coach in Nebraska history. Gut punch to us all. Ugh.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:21 AM 09-18-2022
How’s Trev as AD?
I don’t follow college ball much but Trev Alberts attended the same school as me in Iowa, so I’m curious if he is going to make it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:25 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How’s Trev as AD?
I don’t follow college ball much but Trev Alberts attended the same school as me in Iowa, so I’m curious if he is going to make it.
Put it this way: his first coaching hire was a Frost Warning across the state
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:27 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So not good
[Reply]
BWillie 08:31 AM 09-18-2022
Will they score more than 3 points against Iowas defense?
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:33 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Iowa sucks man.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:41 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Didn’t the previous AD hire Frost?
[Reply]
BWillie 08:48 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Iowa sucks man.
At offense, yes yes they do.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:55 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
As an Iowa fan, if we keep Petras at QB, 3 may be all they will need...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:41 AM 09-18-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Wow. I'm not even mad about yesterday's embarrassment. The Huskers are dismally bad. People here say (and I was one of them) that it's not really the players, because we have some legit talent on this team...

What the **** evidence is there of this? Watching that OU game yesterday, it was like watching actual football players play against guys who want to be good, but just flat out are not good. Yes, the coaching sucks. But DAMN...the speed and size and technique of the OU squad was just hands down worlds better than the shit Nebraska put out on the field. Look, I don't want to disparage the players, but they are just not that good. Coaching and scheming is part of the problem, but you can't have watched that OU game and tell me that anyone on the NU squad would be a starter for OU.

Ugh. This program is dead and gone, and all that remains are the memories and yes, the desire to be winners again. Who knows how or when that will happen, but I believe. I have to. Go Big Red!

There are still old school fans like you, esp in the 65+ Age group. You remember the titles and the glory and cared about won-loss record. The younger Cornhumpers don’t roll like that, they care about conference pride. Not wins
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up