ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 51
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
WebGem 01:13 PM 03-18-2011
I'm starting to like this R8ers guy. Lets be honest, he's pretty hilarious.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:13 PM 03-18-2011
This thread went from fucking stupid to hilarious in 3.5 seconds. The rival fan meltdown. Priceless.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:14 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
He has been quiet for the last 15 mins, either he is blowing a Mod or the cops busted the door in to the Strip Club
I don't think any of the mods on CP live in LA, do they? And do you know that Dane goes to strip clubs?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:14 PM 03-18-2011
I slapped about 10 unruly bastards off my ass at once, the only thing that can save future challengers is a Mod that hates me here
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:14 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This thread went from ****ing stupid to hilarious in 3.5 seconds. The rival fan meltdown. Priceless.
'Sup Seahawk boy.

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:15 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Only if he's been caught.
Seriously, I cannot believe you are even engaging in this nonsense.

But whatever "friendship" you think we've developed over the years is irreparably damaged.

Not only is this an unfunny subject but I'm shocked it's something you'd even engage in, considering you have children of your own.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid British cunt.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:15 PM 03-18-2011
No meltdown here this is fun.... Dane is getting Lambasted and Rams fan is a Dick
You're not lambasting Dane. You're making a gigantic ass out of yourself, and this is coming from one of the few remaining people who get along with you.

Please stop. You have made your point. And driven it home. Again and again and again and again. Chiding an obvious millionaire who probably spends more on dining than you make in a year and certainly has professional financial advisors is just silly. Your advice is sound for people of normal means. This does not include Dane.

Enough.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:15 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I don't think any of the mods on CP live in LA, do they? And do you know that Dane goes to strip clubs?
He owns one, he takes in runaways for tryouts, how do you think he is so rich? He is too stupid to do anything else.
[Reply]
Donger 01:16 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Seriously, I cannot believe you are even engaging in this nonsense.

But whatever "friendship" you think we've developed over the years is irreparably damaged.

Not only is this an unfunny subject but I'm shocked it's something you'd even engage in, considering you have children of your own.

Go **** yourself, you stupid British ****.

You might be the only person who took that seriously.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:17 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This thread went from fucking stupid to hilarious in 3.5 seconds. The rival fan meltdown. Priceless.
Yeah, accusing people of being pedophiles is always funny.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:17 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:

You might be the only person who took that seriously.
I don't think it's a joking matter.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:18 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
You're not lambasting Dane. You're making a gigantic ass out of yourself, and this is coming from one of the few remaining people who get along with you.

Please stop. You have made your point. And driven it home. Again and again and again and again. Chiding an obvious millionaire who probably spends more on dining than you make in a year and certainly has professional financial advisors is just silly. Your advice is sound for people of normal means. This does not include Dane.

Enough.
Fraz I like you as good as anyone here but I will respectfully ask you to leave my thread should you not like the content of it...

Seriously, you are not my dad and if people here can make threads about 400 lb men raping children or how much shit they put in a toilet a day, then surely I can make one about finances....

Love to have you with me here but if you can't thats fine.... Find someone to mentor friend, I don't need help..

Thanks
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:19 PM 03-18-2011
Is that the doorbell ringing Dane ?
[Reply]
Donger 01:20 PM 03-18-2011
Yeah, I can see that.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:20 PM 03-18-2011
Is that the doorbell ringing Dane ?
That noise you hear is the nuclear eruption coming from the G2 explosion, nothing involving Dane.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 51
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up