ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Amazon Original - Invincible
Sure-Oz 07:10 PM 03-28-2021
First 3 episodes dropped. A comic from 2002 by Robert Kirkman. I'm already hooked. Never read the comic but wish I did. The animation style is similar to the comic and phenomenal cast.

Check out the trailer.

https://youtu.be/-bfAVpuko5o
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:52 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Just watched episode 6. It's gotten way too woke. I think I have had my fill of it.
Meh, if you can't enjoy the show for the ultra violence alone, you need to do some soul searching.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:28 AM 04-17-2021
I'm on the fence; it's somewhat uneven. Seems pretty easy to me; hook up with the super red head and pump out super babies.

I'm not sure why the writers felt it was necessary to put in a line about what a great social justice program the college had. Was it a joke or a reflection on how the earth really does need a giant asteroid to end it all?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:01 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm on the fence; it's somewhat uneven. Seems pretty easy to me; hook up with the super red head and pump out super babies.

I'm not sure why the writers felt it was necessary to put in a line about what a great social justice program the college had. Was it a joke or a reflection on how the earth really does need a giant asteroid to end it all?
The SJ program reference was probably in earnest. Sadly.

Not sure they have the self awareness to understand just how pathetic that sounds.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:39 PM 04-18-2021
Episode 6 was pretty good and looking forward to more. The Amber/Mark back and forth shit is getting tiresome a bit though. It's make or break time now. ill probably start reading the comic after the season is over. Very excited to see what's come based on what some fans of the books are saying.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:54 AM 04-19-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:53 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Spoiler!
For sure...also I like how invincible was struggling. He just got hurt badly recently so I feel he wasn't full strength either.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:38 AM 04-23-2021
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:32 AM 04-25-2021
Spoiler!
I assume give them some time? Great episode...cant wait for the finale. Those robots are such a pita
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:36 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I assume give them some time? Great episode...cant wait for the finale. Those robots are such a pita
Episode 7 was bad ass.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:16 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Episode 7 was bad ass.
Yeah it was. Really enjoyed it. 1 more left...

May start reading the compendium
[Reply]
Bowser 06:37 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Good, for some reason I had it in my head that was the finale. Total WTF moment when I thought that was the cliffhanger, lol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:55 PM 04-29-2021
Forecast carnage.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:50 AM 04-30-2021
Good metaphorical representation fighting your Dad.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:22 PM 04-30-2021
Yeah that was a great episode. Lots of action. And I'm glad he's finally done with that girl.... Or she's done with him? She knew all this time that he was a superhero fighting evil baddies trying to hurt mankind and she doesn't even cut him any slack. Yeah, **** that bitch.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:20 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Kind of feels like Nolan has his own plans for Earth considering what he's done and the way he's acting, so maybe he feels like Mark is ultimately the one person that could get in his way?

I actually get to say "nailed it" and be right, once. Lol

They set it up nicely to see what happens to Nolan when he gets back to the Viltrumites after abandoning his post on Earth.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up