ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 119
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:33 PM 03-12-2021
HE GAVE HIM A FACIAL!!!!!

5 years ago today pic.twitter.com/iyt9YnQHfE

— Jayhawk Video (@JayhawkVideo) March 12, 2021

[Reply]
Pablo 09:52 PM 03-12-2021
I want to see more facials. Anybody know a good site for that sorta stuff?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:08 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I want to see more facials. Anybody know a good site for that sorta stuff?
@cosmo2002
[Reply]
BWillie 10:37 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Why didn't they just vaccinate all the teams?

There has to be 20 anti-vacc idiot Missouri fans out there who would give up their vaccine.

Just tell them hey you wanna sabotage KU by giving them autism or whatever?

Boom there you go
:-)
[Reply]
chiefqueen 12:16 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Well, with how incompetently the NCAA handled this year’s tournament I confess I’m feeling a tad more hopeful about how successful they’ll be at instituting long term bans for our program.

But it does still feel like the hammer is a comin’
FIVE Level 1 allegations (Okie St. is appealing a tourney ban for just ONE level 1 allegation) including a lack of institutional control finding

Snoop Dogg performance which mocks the NCAA and includes pole dancing and the KC Star published pics showing children as young as 3 watching this.

Numerous sexual misconduct violations within KU Athletics (if this is not handled by the NCAA it may be looked into by the Biden Justice Dept who last week announced they are going to investigate Title IX allegations not really investigated over the past 4 years).

KU possibly withholding evidence as once the NCAA announced that any new evidence that came to light in a trial with fired FB coach Beatty would be used in determining the severity of any sanctions for the BB program. KU settled with Beatty later than night.

I love KU, have been a KU fan all of my life, but when I think about everything I just can't think how KU can avoid a tourney ban of less than 3 years with scholarship reductions so severe that it would be almost impossible for them to have the type of players needed to compete for a tourney spot for another 5-6 years after that.

When the sanctions are announced I expect Bill Self will leave KU. I think the NCAA will slap Self with a 10-15 year "show-cause" penalty in addition to a suspension that I see may be a full year. If you read the NCAA's rebuttal to KU's response to the Notice of Allegations (which is available on the Internet) you will find that the NCAA's regard of Coach Self is very, very low.

IF Bill Self HAS coached his final game @ KU (and if KU cannot play in the NCAA tourney I believe he has) I believe the KU coaching position will go from a "destination" position to a "stepping-stone" position. IMO opinion the KS Board of Regents will be compelled to implement safeguards to ensure nothing like this never happens again. A step I see being taken is the establishment of limits of how much coaches can earn (both on and off the court). Unfortunately, this may affect both KSU and WSU and neither program has done anything wrong,
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:34 AM 03-13-2021
What in the fuck is all that drivel?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:07 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
FIVE Level 1 allegations (Okie St. is appealing a tourney ban for just ONE level 1 allegation) including a lack of institutional control finding

Snoop Dogg performance which mocks the NCAA and includes pole dancing and the KC Star published pics showing children as young as 3 watching this.

Numerous sexual misconduct violations within KU Athletics (if this is not handled by the NCAA it may be looked into by the Biden Justice Dept who last week announced they are going to investigate Title IX allegations not really investigated over the past 4 years).

KU possibly withholding evidence as once the NCAA announced that any new evidence that came to light in a trial with fired FB coach Beatty would be used in determining the severity of any sanctions for the BB program. KU settled with Beatty later than night.

I love KU, have been a KU fan all of my life, but when I think about everything I just can't think how KU can avoid a tourney ban of less than 3 years with scholarship reductions so severe that it would be almost impossible for them to have the type of players needed to compete for a tourney spot for another 5-6 years after that.

When the sanctions are announced I expect Bill Self will leave KU. I think the NCAA will slap Self with a 10-15 year "show-cause" penalty in addition to a suspension that I see may be a full year. If you read the NCAA's rebuttal to KU's response to the Notice of Allegations (which is available on the Internet) you will find that the NCAA's regard of Coach Self is very, very low.

IF Bill Self HAS coached his final game @ KU (and if KU cannot play in the NCAA tourney I believe he has) I believe the KU coaching position will go from a "destination" position to a "stepping-stone" position. IMO opinion the KS Board of Regents will be compelled to implement safeguards to ensure nothing like this never happens again. A step I see being taken is the establishment of limits of how much coaches can earn (both on and off the court). Unfortunately, this may affect both KSU and WSU and neither program has done anything wrong,
Self should bring Snoop Dogg back in the fall for the first Late Night post-pandemic. That was great stuff.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 07:22 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
What in the **** is all that drivel?
I suspect she’s exactly as correct this time as she was last spring when she made the same post (in a less word-vomity way).

The KC media reported on the NCAA's rebuttal to KU's response to the allegation.

Very, very damning. IMO Bill Self has coached his final game of his career. He will receive at least a 5-year "show-cause" penalty. KU BB gets at least a 2-year tourney ban.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:45 AM 03-13-2021

A very stupid post. But you gave yourself away at the very end:
[Reply]
Pablo 09:53 AM 03-13-2021
What in the fuck is all that drivel?
If you think it's bad to read that novel, imagine the verbal spew her husband gets if he doesn't throw his used towel in the laundry basket.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:14 PM 03-13-2021
What in the **** is all that drivel?
KU “fan” but almost all posts this user has made about KU since 2018 have been overwhelmingly negative.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:28 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
KU “fan” but almost all posts this user has made about KU since 2018 have been overwhelmingly negative.
Yeah I decided to check how many posts he/she had in this thread and it was only 2, the garbage above, and the post Invincibill referenced earlier. Seems legit.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:34 PM 03-13-2021

The thing that pisses me off the most about this is that I actually read the entire thing
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:41 PM 03-13-2021
It should surprise no one that chiefqueen has been predicting Self’s exit since at least 2014.

OK, now that KU is done, time to speculate how many individuals on the KU BB will be back next fall. Poll forthcoming - no names - just numbers but you can reply with your guesses. Non-players may be included.

Here's mine list:
Wiggans
Seldon (most likely to surprise me and stay)
Embiid (parents are PRAYING the spurs don't somehow get in the lottery)
Self (the Spurs are old, old, old and so is Coach Pop - too old to take on the MAJOR rebuilding job that will need to occur in SA.)0

Transfers:
Greene
White III

[Reply]
Pants 02:55 PM 03-13-2021
"Wiggans" and "Seldon"

:-)
[Reply]
Page 65 of 119
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Up