ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 33 of 252
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:38 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Anyone know if any new games like Skyrim slated to come out anytime soon? I like to fantasy RPG games like that and thought Dragon Age 3 was going to be good but it really lacked when compared to Skyrim.
Not coming out very soon, but Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be something special.
[Reply]
hometeam 03:01 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Not coming out very soon, but Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be something special.
If its using the w3 engine, unless they do some major control tweaks I will be disappointed.

I wanted to love witcher 3. I did. But it plays like shit :-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:20 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
If its using the w3 engine, unless they do some major control tweaks I will be disappointed.

I wanted to love witcher 3. I did. But it plays like shit :-)
It just takes some getting used to. When was the last time you played it?

It's been upgraded a whole lot. There's no better game on current gen right now.

I'm looking forward to getting the time to start it all over again with all the DLC.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:12 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
It just takes some getting used to. When was the last time you played it?

It's been upgraded a whole lot. There's no better game on current gen right now.

I'm looking forward to getting the time to start it all over again with all the DLC.
I dunno about 4 or 5 months ago.. I played it when they "updated" the control scheme and it still sucked balls.. it has a very 'on rails' type movement system that just doesn't work for me. Its the character movement/actual PLAY that sucks, not the graphics, not the story, not the concept, literally just how the game plays.

The Arkham games and Shadow Of Mordor do the same exact thing so much better, not to mention games with full strafe/control.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:46 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
You will never see another game like skyrim.

Its against a companies best interest to make really good games with legs that can last for 5-10 years. Its better for them to just put out junk like Fallout 4 and charge you for DLC and a different re-skinning of the same shallow game every 6 months - 1 year.

A really AWESOME total conversion mod for skyrim just came out though, new fully voiced story and 100% new world etc.

http://enderal.com/
Dang, I play on PS4 so does not look like Enderal is available to me. Haven't played much on my PC in years but might have to get back into it.

Sucks I can't find a new FRPG to play. I can't get into the ones SyFy type games that much.
[Reply]
hometeam 03:52 PM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Dang, I play on PS4 so does not look like Enderal is available to me. Haven't played much on my PC in years but might have to get back into it.

Sucks I can't find a new FRPG to play. I can't get into the ones SyFy type games that much.
Ah yea, skyrim with mods extends the game infinitely :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:53 PM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Are the FIFA games any good?

Yes. This year much improved.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:20 PM 09-30-2016
For Gonzo, or anyone feeling kind...

Fallout 4. Building a signal interceptor. Went through the motions to the point where I talk to Sturges.. and I'm to build this thing. Only, I go to the workshop.. go through the "special" options.. and not one single option is showing to be available in the building of this.

Did some reading, and seems people had been all ****ed up about connecting the pieces.. yet I don't even have the pieces to craft this thing? I have Sturgis' notes on how to and with what.. but no actual craft options in my workbench mode.

is I screwed? is my boy lost in outer space for good now?

Thanks for any help or ideas... aside from the **** yourself options, anyway.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:49 AM 10-01-2016
i haven't really been a "gamer" in a few years. and i've been playing Marvel: avengers alliance on FB for the last 4 years. well, that game ended last night so it looks like i'll have a lot of free time back to me.
i have a Wii U and have played the hell out of mario kart. without digging through the thread, does anyone have any suggestions for the Wii U.
thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:40 AM 10-01-2016
So now, one of my handful of mods has been disabled. Settlement tweaks.. disabled.

I was thinking this mod might be interfering with giving me that "special" signal interceptor build option. Disabled, and now the game is forever stuck on a load menu. I can't even sign out or eject/reinsert the disk to have the option to go to main menu. No matter what, it goes back to this load screen, and doesn't do a thing else.

Must be time to say goodbye to my naked island of 54 women settlers. Goodbye, Shaun. :-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:21 AM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
For Gonzo, or anyone feeling kind...

Fallout 4. Building a signal interceptor. Went through the motions to the point where I talk to Sturges.. and I'm to build this thing. Only, I go to the workshop.. go through the "special" options.. and not one single option is showing to be available in the building of this.

Did some reading, and seems people had been all ****ed up about connecting the pieces.. yet I don't even have the pieces to craft this thing? I have Sturgis' notes on how to and with what.. but no actual craft options in my workbench mode.

is I screwed? is my boy lost in outer space for good now?

Thanks for any help or ideas... aside from the **** yourself options, anyway.
Hmmm, this sounds a bit odd.
I've never run into that. Are you more aligned with the Railroad than the Minutemen maybe?

Each one of the groups allow you to make the signal interceptor. I'm not 100% sure if it's a glitch or not but it's sounding likely.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:22 AM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
So now, one of my handful of mods has been disabled. Settlement tweaks.. disabled.

I was thinking this mod might be interfering with giving me that "special" signal interceptor build option. Disabled, and now the game is forever stuck on a load menu. I can't even sign out or eject/reinsert the disk to have the option to go to main menu. No matter what, it goes back to this load screen, and doesn't do a thing else.

Must be time to say goodbye to my naked island of 54 women settlers. Goodbye, Shaun. :-)
Well shit. That sucks dude.
I've never fucked with Mods since I play on PS4. That's sounding more likely though.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:23 PM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Hmmm, this sounds a bit odd.
I've never run into that. Are you more aligned with the Railroad than the Minutemen maybe?

Each one of the groups allow you to make the signal interceptor. I'm not 100% sure if it's a glitch or not but it's sounding likely.
I was finally able to get to the main menu, re-enable the mod, and the game now works for me as before. I'm still stuck with the inability to craft the signal interceptor though.

I'm deep into both the Railroad and the Minuteman. I brought the project to Sturges, since I had a large spot picked out and ready to build on there in Sanctuary.

No option presents itself when I talk to Tinker Tom.

Settlement Tweaks is a very popular mod, so I can't imagine it not being widely reported, if it was the cause of this problem. But yeah.. the only things showing up in my Special section are roads, foundations, driveways, things like that. Nothing about the Interceptor parts. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:55 PM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
i haven't really been a "gamer" in a few years. and i've been playing Marvel: avengers alliance on FB for the last 4 years. well, that game ended last night so it looks like i'll have a lot of free time back to me.
i have a Wii U and have played the hell out of mario kart. without digging through the thread, does anyone have any suggestions for the Wii U.
thanks in advance.
Smash brothers and super Mario maker are the two obvious ones.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:31 PM 10-02-2016
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
thanks in advance.
Pikman 3, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong, ZombieU isnt bad, Splatoon is amazing. It doesnt have alot of games, but they ones they do have are really good.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 252
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up