ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 256
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:41 AM 06-25-2019
This whole story has Munchausen Syndrome or whatever...inflict injury on Tyreek and then rescued.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:46 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
This whole story has Munchausen Syndrome or whatever...inflict injury on Tyreek and then rescued.
There is no munchausen, that’s a cover
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
There is no munchausen, that’s a cover
You dont know that...and this whole thing switched from Hill breaking his kids arm... to he didn't do anything but "he said a mean thing" to a woman trying to frame him... thanks to the media parasites. They changed the narrative mid-investigation...looking for anything to nail him to a wall and justify their witch burning agenda.

He wasn't on trial for a dysfunctional relationship...

He doesn't deserves a suspension...at all. He deserves an apology.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:56 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dude...shut up. Crystal got their son taken away due to being too unstable to care for him...

Well he doesn't have custody either...

And they were supposedly splitting up...
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:57 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) :-) :-)

The contrarian mod must manifest conflict...:-)
That's not manifesting conflict. It's commenting on a post in a thread.

You don't have to agree.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:58 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) :-) :-)

The contrarian mod must manifest conflict...:-)
He's right tho...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:00 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

Teehee splitting up... you say
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:02 PM 06-25-2019
You dont know that...and this whole thing switched from Hill breaking his kids arm... to he didn't do anything but "he said a mean thing" to a woman trying to frame him... thanks to the media parasites. They changed the narrative mid-investigation...

He wasn't on trial for a dysfunctional relationship...

He doesn't deserves a suspension...at all. He deserves an apology.
stop manifesting conflict/ tex.

And this is honestly hilarious coming from one of you guys. "You dont know that" has been my point all along. Thanks for agreeing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 06-25-2019
:-)

SAUTO is going to feel so dumb.

So very, very dumb.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:06 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

SHE lost custody...dont try to spin out of what you said.

Anyway...the only thing that matters is that he didn't harm his kid...and thats what started this whole pile of horseshit.

I dont care about their personal drama...a 24 year old in a toxic relationship isn't exactly ground breaking. There are millions of instances happening at this very moment...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:07 PM 06-25-2019
As soon as one of them gets custody it's move to MO time where they don't give a shit.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:09 PM 06-25-2019
He conspired IMHO to keep his GF from getting charged..
Slimebitch has dirt on his ass......

Anyway...the only thing that matters is that he didn't harm his kid...and thats what started this whole pile of horseshit.

I dont care about their personal drama...a 24 year old in a toxic relationship isn't exactly ground breaking. There are millions of instances happening at this very moment...

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:10 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

SAUTO is going to feel so dumb.

So very, very dumb.
Nah. Unless Crystal goes back and produces objective evidence that she lied about the crimes Tyreek plead guilty to years earlier, Tyreek will forever be a pariah and the Chiefs will be morally compromised for employing him.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:12 PM 06-25-2019

Harm his kid by leaving welts and bruises from spankings with a belt? Or you just mean not breaking his arm?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:13 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
He conspired IMHO to keep his GF from getting charged..
Slimebitch has dirt on his ass......
He was in a strange spot...she is pregnant with his twins and the mother of his 3 year old. What would you do?

His son isn't going to understand why mommy is in jail...and not home to to read to him.

Anyway..I dont give a shit about this aspect of it....much like I dont care about the personal affairs of my dentist.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 256
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up