ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 210
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
lewdog 09:42 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
I didn't realize vaginal tearing and bleeding is a normal part of "consensual" sex. My bad.
Depends on how hard she wants to be ridden.

Plus, CPers 12+ inch cocks don't leave a lot of breathing room. I'm sure Kobe is hung like a horse.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:44 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Idk. Maybe I'm a POS, but I've learned not to believe everything you see. The what he said vs she said the female always wins. Again I don't condone male on female aggression, but there have been too many instances where the guy has been fucked over. I still trust Dorsey
You mean in this case where he admitted doing it? Don't believe her marks and him saying he did it?

Immaculate beating then?
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:45 PM 04-30-2016
Even Kobe himself admitted it wasn't consensual in his press statement after the charges were dropped.

Kobe Bryant's Rape Case Reexamined - http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...xamined-041116
[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:48 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You mean in this case where he admitted doing it? Don't believe her marks and him saying he did it?

Immaculate beating then?
If he pleads guilty he gets probation. If he pleads not guilty and gets found guilty he is going away for a while
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:49 PM 04-30-2016
ben rothlesswhatever is most likely a serial assaulter, if not outright rapist...and the league, tv, fans just pretend it isn't common knowledge

super cynical take: why take this bullet for a kick returner?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:50 PM 04-30-2016
Even Kobe himself admitted it wasn't consensual in his press statement after the charges were dropped.

Kobe Bryant's Rape Case Reexamined - http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...xamined-041116
Thanks for making this thread about Kobe.

So in your mind, what this guy did was ok?

Please turn your caps off and go to bed. Your argument is weak and stupid.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:55 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
ben rothlesswhatever is most likely a serial assaulter, if not outright rapist...and the league, tv, fans just pretend it isn't common knowledge

super cynical take: why take this bullet for a kick returner?
Yep. Like I said, if he's Hester 2.0 he'll get the same Kobe, Rapistburger, Brandon Marshall, etc amnesiac media ball washing. Look at the Kobe white knights just in this forum already coming to his defense when the guy literally stated he raped a girl.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:00 PM 04-30-2016
Look at the Kobe white knights just in this forum already coming to his defense when the guy literally stated he raped a girl.
Please provide his statement.

And I hate Kobe as much as anyone. But this isn't about him. This is about the NFL's terrible actions on many issues and shit poor integrity of the game that Goodell continues to sweep under the rug. If they can make money and sell tickets, Goodell doesn't give a fuck. He's the biggest poser in all of sports. It's a corrupt league that continues to get uglier as teams and owners continue to follow suit of the commish.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 PM 04-30-2016
Please provide his statement.

And I hate Kobe as much as anyone. But this isn't about him. This is about the NFL's terrible actions on many issues and shit poor integrity of the game that Goodell continues to sweep under the rug. If they can make money and sell tickets, Goodell doesn't give a ****. He's the biggest poser in all of sports. It's a corrupt league that continues to get uglier as teams and owners continue to follow suit of the commish.
Goodell works for the owners. He follows the teams and owners.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 10:05 PM 04-30-2016
Thanks for making this thread about Kobe.

So in your mind, what this guy did was ok?

Please turn your caps off and go to bed. Your argument is weak and stupid.
No, I'm stating that in the end no one seems to give a shit as long as you can ball. None of it's right, but people him hawing over this guy but then gush over a different athlete who did similar shit are hypocrites.

These days, it's hard to root for any team that hasn't backed some sort of waste of a human being just because he can ball at one point in time or another.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:00 AM 05-01-2016

Look at the @Chiefs throwing away principle when it's inconvenient & drafting a guy who beat up a pregnant woman https://t.co/WWgSQXUKWa

— keithlaw (@keithlaw) May 1, 2016

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:06 AM 05-01-2016
This will haunt the Chuefs.
[Reply]
nychief 08:08 AM 05-01-2016
i understand this pick controversial, but can we dispel with myth that the chiefs are paragon of moral authority? We have a laundry list of felons and dirtbags on our rosters over the years...
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:28 AM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
This will haunt the Chiefs.
and rightly so

i hope they're shamed into releasing him
[Reply]
nychief 08:30 AM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
and rightly so

i hope they're shamed into releasing him
Shame in the NFL? Okay. Ha.