ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 323
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:05 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
We could use DOD against Hynes after the Colts go down a couple of scores.
True...

Hopefully it’s minor.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sorry. I should've said "significant" difference. Better?
That works better, yeah.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes is going in dry on this defense. Holy shit

Goddamn. Couple that with their absolute inability to cover TEs and we've got a recipe for Colts disaster.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:07 PM 01-08-2019
MVP looks ready to go...

“We’re going to be ourselves and do what we’ve done all season long.”

- #Chiefs’ QB @PatrickMahomes5 on the playoff matchup Saturday vs. Colts. pic.twitter.com/VDs9OEXNDB

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 8, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:08 PM 01-08-2019
I can already foresee the first quarter.

Chiefs go up 17-21 points....and then the flags start to fly.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:12 PM 01-08-2019

Mahomes on Watkins… “I’m excited to get him mixed in with everybody and get him going again."

— Soren Petro (@SorenPetro) January 8, 2019

[Reply]
58-4ever 12:17 PM 01-08-2019

STOP... No way, Jose. We go up 7, then 14, then 28...
[Reply]
58-4ever 12:18 PM 01-08-2019
I'll hit 10K posts this week... finally.
[Reply]
In58men 12:27 PM 01-08-2019
I’m fucking jacked up right now
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:28 PM 01-08-2019
I think I heard military jets fly over my place.

I'm right in line from Whiteman to Arrowhead and I've heard them flyover before games before.

Wonder if they're practicing a flyover?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:29 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I think I heard military jets fly over my place.

I'm right in line from Whiteman to Arrowhead.

Wonder if they're practicing a flyover?
I think they're on to you
[Reply]
lcarus 12:29 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The ref assigned to this game is John Hussey..not sure I know who all is on that crew right now...

The Pats Chargers game has that woman that throws 500 flags on their game, fun times guys.
I believe he was the ref in the Chiefs@Patriots game earlier this year. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:30 PM 01-08-2019

Yup. Same will happen to the Chargers.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:43 PM 01-08-2019
Part of the problems with this defense is the lack of experience, the lack of discipline and honestly the coaching staff. Sutton needs to be gone after this year just for the simple fact that he continually trotted Parker out there week after week....when EVERYONE could see how horrible he was playing.

I think this defense next year will take a step forward just because most of these guys will have another offseason together.

The only head scratching move right now is KPass. I don't understand why this guy isn't getting playing time. Is he just not getting the position? Is it because he was a Dorsey pick and you don't want him outshining your pick?
The problem with this defense is penalties. Plain and simple. They're not as bad as their stats indicate. They've been atrocious at times and very good at times.

The problem is the penalties. How many times have seen a team convert a 3rd and long, after the Chiefs made the stop, via penalty? Think about all the excessive yardage that has come AFTER a penalty extended drive?

The best thing about the Playoffs thus far is that across the board it seems that refs are letting the teams play. Historically we've seen that, and we saw it again this past weekend.

If the Refs let the Chiefs play, we win this game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:46 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The problem with this defense is penalties. Plain and simple. They're not as bad as their stats indicate. They've been atrocious at times and very good at times.

The problem is the penalties. How many times have seen a team convert a 3rd and long, after the Chiefs made the stop, via penalty? Think about all the excessive yardage that has come AFTER a penalty extended drive?

The best thing about the Playoffs thus far is that across the board it seems that refs are letting the teams play. Historically we've seen that, and we saw it again this past weekend.

If the Refs let the Chiefs play, we win this game.
No doubt penalties have been a major issue but bad scheme and bad tackling have also killed this defense.

When it is 3rd and 6 and you are playing in a soft zone, 5 yards off of the WR, you are basically giving up a free first down.

And even when the zone works and the Chiefs defenders are in a position to make tackles/get stops, they fail at tackling.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 323
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up