[Reply]
R Clark 09:17 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I think they reserve this week to shotgun beers with their grandmas
And KU students
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:20 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
They don't really practice this first week right? It's more of a recovery/classroom week?
I believe Reid said prep\install this week.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:29 AM 02-01-2023
They re-doing their offices?
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:26 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
They don't really practice this first week right? It's more of a recovery/classroom week?
Other way around, this is the important week of practice where everything is installed, next week is taken up by media appearances.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 02-01-2023
we're gonna need moore to give us the 1-2 plays a game that juju gives us
[Reply]
oldman 02:39 PM 02-01-2023
Sneed will be OK with 2 weeks of rest. Same for Gay. Between Toney and Hardman, I'd guess Toney will be available for at least a few plays. Juju is the wildcard. He went into the AFCCG with a tender knee and probably would be out if he wasn't on a prove it year. Watson was a healthy scratch and Moore could take up some slack.

I'd be more worried if Pacheco or Jet were banged up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:59 PM 02-01-2023

We did not hold practice today, the below injury report is an estimation.

Willie Gay and Trey Smith were limited. Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster, L'Jarius Sneed, and Kadarius Toney did not practice.

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) February 1, 2023

[Reply]
Skyy God 03:34 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by oldman:
Sneed will be OK with 2 weeks of rest. Same for Gay. Between Toney and Hardman, I'd guess Toney will be available for at least a few plays. Juju is the wildcard. He went into the AFCCG with a tender knee and probably would be out if he wasn't on a prove it year. Watson was a healthy scratch and Moore could take up some slack.

I'd be more worried if Pacheco or Jet were banged up.
Watson was ill.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:35 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're gonna need moore to give us the 1-2 plays a game that juju gives us
Justin Watson has made some big plays this season, including a great catch for a 3rd down conversion in the Jaguars playoff game. He was not active for the AFC title game, but I would hope they will have him in this Super Bowl considering the other injury problems at receiver.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:43 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Justin Watson has made some big plays this season, including a great catch for a 3rd down conversion in the Jaguars playoff game. He was not active for the AFC title game, but I would hope they will have him in this Super Bowl considering the other injury problems at receiver.
I really like this kid. He is smart, fast and great hands. Runs great routes and blocks well. He is our poor man's version of Jordy Nelson and is sneaky good.:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:44 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think between Watson, Skyyyy, and maybe Kemp, MVPat will have enough weapons if JuJu sits.

Watson has more juice, and it’ll be a good test to see if Skyy can make a leap next year.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:46 PM 02-01-2023
We need Watson to channel his preseason form. Not having Juju, Hardman, or Toney could be the equivalent of playing Tampa with no OL. We saw how pedestrian the offense looked late in the Bengals game. We'll need some luck that at least two of these players can play a full game next week.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:47 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I really like this kid. He is smart, fast and great hands. Runs great routes and blocks well. He is our poor man's version of Jordy Nelson and is sneaky good.:-)
He had some rough drops against Seattle in super cold weather, but he has made his fair share of big plays this season.

That 3rd down in the Jaguars playoff game was a clutch play by Watson. Great catch where he had to dive and reach pretty far to get it. If I remember right, they scored a TD on that drive. Pretty huge play by him considering they did not exactly blow out the Jaguars by 20+ points.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:49 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We need Watson to channel his preseason form. Not having Juju, Hardman, or Toney could be the equivalent of playing Tampa with no OL.
No. If Mahomes gets even just ok pass protection, he will carve up any secondary even if his guys are Kemp, Moore and Watson. He's that good.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up