Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Noah Gray Thread*****
Dante84 12:44 PM 05-01-2021
Surprise! More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hoover 01:10 PM 12-30-2021
Noah Gray has as many TD's as Kyle Pitts in Atlanta does.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:31 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Noah Gray has as many TD's as Kyle Pitts in Atlanta does.
Considering he doesn't even start and backs up Kelce, that is more impressive. Pitts is the only target in ATL outside of Patterson. Gray is like option 4 or 5 anytime he is on the field.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:32 PM 12-30-2021
Pitts has almost 1000 yards, He's a stud.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:41 PM 12-30-2021
Gray is putting up a tudder every 30 yards, Pitts is putting one up every 950./End thread.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:45 PM 12-30-2021
I don't know about shitting on Pitts.

For whatever reason, it's hard to integrate TEs as rookies into NFL offenses. Either coaches don't trust them with blocking responsibilities so they don't see the field, or their receiving skills are still sucky, or some other such reason.

Pitts already has the 2nd most receiving yards for a rookie TE in NFL history. A rookie TE hasn't cracked 1000 yards since Ditka did it in 1961, but Pitts can do that with just 50 more.

I don't really care if the Falcons are force feeding him the ball or not. That's a pretty good indicator of NFL success provided you don't see a total implosion like Jeremy Shockey had following his rookie season.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:50 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't know about shitting on Pitts.

For whatever reason, it's hard to integrate TEs as rookies into NFL offenses. Either coaches don't trust them with blocking responsibilities so they don't see the field, or their receiving skills are still sucky, or some other such reason.

Pitts already has the 2nd most receiving yards for a rookie TE in NFL history. A rookie TE hasn't cracked 1000 yards since Ditka did it in 1961, but Pitts can do that with just 50 more.

I don't really care if the Falcons are force feeding him the ball or not. That's a pretty good indicator of NFL success provided you don't see a total implosion like Jeremy Shockey had following his rookie season.
I'm not. He's a stud. He will get those TDs next season I bet,
[Reply]
RunKC 07:59 AM 08-05-2022
Dude is ballin. Nate Taylor reporting he is “different”. Roasting our DB’s

Watch that break out year fellas
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:30 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Do we take 4 TEs?
[Reply]
tredadda 10:50 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Do we take 4 TEs?
If he is playing as well as is being reported they might have to. Bell has value none of the other three do. I would hate to see Fortsen be the odd man out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:41 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Surprising to precisely no one. He was balling out the last half of the season.

Of course, I was also told he'd be cut this season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:46 PM 08-05-2022
Can we come up with some kind of universal punishment for idiots on this forum who after the 3rd day of training camp say shit like, "Noah Gray has been awfully quiet. Not good. Haven't heard a single thing about him. Probably gonna get cut I'll bet."

There. There's your noise. Just because a guy's name doesn't get called doesn't mean he's not doing well or not meeting expectations of the coaches.

I'm not saying he's going All Pro now, but he IS getting your precious training camp buzz you were desperately searching for to affirm that he'll be sticking around the team.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:03 PM 08-05-2022
Gray is going to have every opportunity afforded to him to make this team as a guy Veach moved up to the top of the 5th to get. If he's playing good ball, no way they'll ditch him.

Fortson was showing last year he could be a red zone threat at a minimum but KC lacked the size they now possess at WR. He could have value but he's going to have to show more than that, and he just might.

Bell has a very limited, specific skill set, that isn't so incredibly valuable that I could see Reid letting the two younger guys go for if they are both playing well. That would be my odd man-out candidate.

Now, if Fortson or Gray suck ass in pre-season game action, then Bell could keep one of them from making the team. From what we're hearing very early, Bell is going to have his work cut out for him. It's early though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:28 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If he is playing as well as is being reported they might have to. Bell has value none of the other three do. I would hate to see Fortsen be the odd man out.
Michael Burton makes Bell expendable. Bell's "value" is the occasional chip block. Burton can do that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:32 PM 08-05-2022
Bell will be gone. We going with the 3 headed monster in Kelce, Fortson and Gray
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:58 PM 08-05-2022
Gray was talked up last TC, didn't translate to the season. Fingers crossed it was only his Tom Brady voice turning people skittish
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up