Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:51 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Pretty sure he’s a RFA
He is, I would think he’d be a 2nd round tender all day.

To go into next year with 4 potential starter level CBs for so cheap is a no-brainer. Especially when we won’t have really any money to spend on outside improvements.
[Reply]
O.city 12:53 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What about your record on potential trades?

:-)

via GIPHY

[Reply]
RunKC 01:07 PM 12-21-2020
3 picks, 7 passes defended and a sack in only 8 games.

This guy is better than all of the 1st rd corners taken. Right now this looks like the steal of the entire draft
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:09 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
3 picks, 7 passes defended and a sack in only 8 games.

This guy is better than all of the 1st rd corners taken. Right now this looks like the steal of the entire draft
Looking a hell of a lot better than Okudah in Detroit, never would have seen that coming. The guy was an absolute steal. If he hadn't been injured I think he would be in contention for DROY.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:22 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

To go into next year with 4 potential starter level CBs for so cheap is a no-brainer. Especially when we won’t have really any money to spend on outside improvements.
Spot on. If they were planning to sign Ward to any sort of long term deal I feel like Veach would've had it done by now. We will see how it plays out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:27 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea I’m just so insecure. It’s not that I’m very passionate about the draft and do a lot of homework and enjoy seeing my team win SB’s with guys that I pounded the table for. It’s just that I’m insecure!

You are though. No one who feels the need to pat themselves on the back as much as you do is secure. You check and complain about your rep/thumbs up-down like a 14 year old girl on Instagram and you've threatened other members with physical violence when arguments don't go your way.

Let's face it, dude, you're kind of a puss.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:28 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You are though. No one who feels the need to pat themselves on the back as much as you do is secure. You check and complain about your rep/thumbs up-down like a 14 year old girl on Instagram and you've threatened other members with physical violence when arguments don't go your way.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:29 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Looking a hell of a lot better than Okudah in Detroit, never would have seen that coming. The guy was an absolute steal. If he hadn't been injured I think he would be in contention for DROY.

Detroit is such a shit organization it's tough to gauge at this point.

There seems to be something about Spag's system that makes it easy on CBs. On the surface it appears we're really maxing out production from guys like Ward, Breeland, and Fenton despite having an invisible pass rush of late.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

When the fuck have I ever complained about rep or thumbs down? :-)

You’re so full of shit it’s unbelievable.

I, one time, pointed out that more people agreed with me than you due to upvotes/downvotes and now you’ve created this narrative that I’m obsessed with it.

Talk about insecure, you brought up rep and up/down votes in this discussion (probably because somebody upvoted my posts) not me :-)

Just like the claim that I am constantly missing on prospects, this is baseless bullshit.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:30 PM 12-21-2020
Is it selfish or greedy to hope for a second LJ sneed style prospect in this years draft? This guys been a bamf.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:31 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Is it selfish or greedy to hope for a second LJ sneed style prospect in this years draft? This guys been a bamf.
I'd take a Jared Allen type in the 4th round again
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:33 PM 12-21-2020
Or a Rich Scanlon type in rookie free agency!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:35 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Or a Rich Scanlon type in rookie free agency!
plz stahp
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:36 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Add in Baker and I'm fine with standing pat at the position, which is surprising considering how much I've bitched about cornerback. Maybe Keyes provides something in year 2. Sneed, Ward, Fenton, Keyes, and maybe some cheap FA or another late draft pick is not bad at all, especially if they can find a pass rush.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:38 PM 12-21-2020
Dude has 2 picks in what? 6 games played this year? Need moar guys like him w/hands.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 58
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up