ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1517 of 3903
« First < 517101714171467150715131514151515161517 151815191520152115271567161720172517 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:52 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yep....ordered some for the fam. So many choices and easy to order.
Could you post a link?
Id like to purchase some.
Thanks man.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:56 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
If someone’s kids are inside a cart, minding their own business, then whoever is in the store should also be minding their own business.

I’ll be sure to leave them at home next time I need to do adult stuff at a store. I’ll let DHS know what I’m doing as well. We’ll see how that goes.
Yes, that's what a reasonable person would expect. :-)

Kids are spreaders, and if by having them in a store could potentially impact someone else's health, it does in fact become their business. I am only taking exception to that statement and outside of that I have no context of what the situation you're facing truly is, but you seem to be purposefully vague about it and I feel like there's probably a little more to it than them sitting in a cart. (7 year old?)

I will also add that while it can be someone else's business, and this part is just my opinion, what I would see as a justified reaction to it is quite limited. No, you're not breaking a law and you do what you have to do. I could easily see someone overreacting to it in which case I would not blame you for responding in kind.
[Reply]
eDave 10:02 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Could you post a link?
Id like to purchase some.
Thanks man.
Puss.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:22 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yes, that's what a reasonable person would expect. :-)

Kids are spreaders, and if by having them in a store could potentially impact someone else's health, it does in fact become their business. I am only taking exception to that statement and outside of that I have no context of what the situation you're facing truly is, but you seem to be purposefully vague about it and I feel like there's probably a little more to it than them sitting in a cart. (7 year old?)

I will also add that while it can be someone else's business, and this part is just my opinion, what I would see as a justified reaction to it is quite limited. No, you're not breaking a law and you do what you have to do. I could easily see someone overreacting to it in which case I would not blame you for responding in kind.
Also, most stores are now limiting how many people can be in the store at one time.
My dad's water went out and I had to make a few trips to Lowes yesterday to get parts. Each time I had to wait in line outside while whole families were inside picking out plants, paint colors or light fixtures. The place was an absolute zoo.
[Reply]
Donger 10:22 AM 04-19-2020
Germany to Reopen Stores in First Step Toward Post-Virus Era

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ra/ar-BB12QVsX
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:27 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Also, most stores are now limiting how many people can be in the store at one time.
My dad's water went out and I had to make a few trips to Lowes yesterday to get parts. Each time I had to wait in line outside while whole families were inside picking out plants, paint colors or light fixtures. The place was an absolute zoo.
That's been a fear of mine since the limitations were put in place, that I'd need something in a pinch and I'd be waiting an hour just to get in. Patience is a virtue that I am significantly lacking in at times.

However, at least around here, it seems that Menards is letting everyone in at all times. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 10:30 AM 04-19-2020
That's been a fear of mine since the limitations were put in place, that I'd need something in a pinch and I'd be waiting an hour just to get in. Patience is a virtue that I am significantly lacking in at times.

However, at least around here, it seems that Menards is letting everyone in at all times. :-)
Ace was the same way yesterday.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:32 AM 04-19-2020
A free for all?

Not gonna lie, if I was in the middle of a plumbing battle I'd take my chances at my own death or anyone else's to get what I needed. :-)
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:39 AM 04-19-2020
A free for all?

Not gonna lie, if I was in the middle of a plumbing battle I'd take my chances at my own death or anyone else's to get what I needed. :-)
I went to Lowes, Home Depot and Sutherlands yesterday. Sutherlands wasn't counting, but they didn't have what I needed. Home Depot and Lowes were both counting and both had huge lines outside.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:43 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
I went to Lowes, Home Depot and Sutherlands yesterday. Sutherlands wasn't counting, but they didn't have what I needed. Home Depot and Lowes were both counting and both had huge lines outside.
I didn't know Sutherlands still existed. They quickly bailed from our area as soon as Home Depot and Lowe's came to town.
[Reply]
2112 10:46 AM 04-19-2020
A free for all?

The mom and pop hardware stores are the places to go. I went to a place called “better living” the next town over. Place was empty and had everything I was looking for. Home Depot and Lowe’s 50 people in the store at a time and then 10 out and 10 in with a long line. **** that
[Reply]
eDave 10:48 AM 04-19-2020

Hour and fifteen minutes wait to enter the dispensary the other day. 2 at a time.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:51 AM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hour and fifteen minutes wait to enter the dispensary the other day. 2 at a time.
Necessities man...you gotta stock up! Didn't you learn anything from the toilet paper crisis?
[Reply]
Donger 10:51 AM 04-19-2020
NY coming in with 507 deaths. 540 previous day.
[Reply]
2112 10:52 AM 04-19-2020
And they opened restaurant depot to the public here last week. Seeing the money. Now there’s a huge fucking line there going around the building. That was stupid
[Reply]
Page 1517 of 3903
« First < 517101714171467150715131514151515161517 151815191520152115271567161720172517 > Last »
Up