ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:05 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This is the shit that needs to stop.

Dionte Johnson and Claypool put up 2K+ *last year* with that "corpse" - so let's slow the Ben-blaming.
They put up 2000 yards last year with Juju being injured.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:05 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
WTF
There are people actually upset about this?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:05 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope. This is an absolute fucking steal.
Kiss of death.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:07 PM 03-18-2022
:-) :-)

Come on man. They have very similar body types.

JuJu's just a more athletic freak in that same body.
JuJu isn't more athletic.

He came out more polished because he came from a larger program and rec'd better coaching.

They don't play the same kind of game. No, JuJu is not 'a better Pringle'. Argue he's a better player if you want, fine. But he's a different kind of player. He's less explosive but he's a bit stronger. Whereas Pringle uses athleticism to find space, SS has always been a fairly smooth player that can occasionally find space through not losing speed when he makes his cuts. He's a more refined route runner than Pringle.

You don't just take every 6 ft, 200-210 lb WR and say 'hey, they're the same guy!'

Like I said, it's a really lazy comparison.
[Reply]
scho63 04:08 PM 03-18-2022
Upside > Downside
[Reply]
BossChief 04:08 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We may have signed the 2 best values on the FA market.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:09 PM 03-18-2022
:-) :-)

Come on man. They have very similar body types.

JuJu's just a more athletic freak in that same body.
What?

Dude, shut up.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:09 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I...uh...DID outright say it.

Why do you suppose I said "I think...."

I don't know if the sun will rise tomorrow, sport.

What the hell is with you people who think deigning to have a conversation on a topic is an affront to your honor?

Y'all are odd.

Of course it's speculation. I don't need to start my post with "In my opinion..." Of course it's my opinion - I'm the one friggen writing it.

Would you feel better if I put some sort of disclaimer in my sig block clarifying that I am not some form of omniscient deity? Would that help clear matters up for you?
I think I am right in saying you wanted more of a deep threat burner type? If I am confused and thats not you, you may as well disregard the below...

I think the bigger factor in the whole "teams playing the two high shell against the Chiefs" is actually the Chiefs defense improving. Its easy to let the Chiefs matriculate via the running/short passing game in close games, but if the defense comes out and puts a team in a double digit hole, can they really sit in a passive two high shell and let the Chiefs bleed the clock with methodical drives?

I think I sort of agree with you, that a possession type receiver won't get teams out of the two high looks, but I don't really think another burner would either. I'm fine with JuJu - Its not an exciting signing but thats a very solid 3rd target, its more receiving talent than last year and more talent is all the Chiefs offense needs
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:09 PM 03-18-2022
I'm fucking dying over here.

People were begging for the era that players would sign here for dirt to play with our QB.

It just happened and people are fucking pissed. Fucking lmao
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:10 PM 03-18-2022
Come on now....are you really going to be pissed at $3 million in base with $7.75 million coming in incentives?
I'm not sure anyone was pissed at the $10M max value?

It's that we're going down the exact same road (actually worse) next year when we have to pay Hill, and JJSS and Hardman probably leave.

Like I said, if y'all are right and he's successful - some of you will be right back here next year complaining he got $17M/yr from someone else and nothing to show for it unless we navigate a fucking gauntlet and win the SB.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:10 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ah, well that's not too bad then. Still would've rather signed him to a long term deal though but at least if he gets that 10 million he's earned it.
Didn't mean to give you a thumbs down
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:10 PM 03-18-2022
Come on now....are you really going to be pissed at $3 million in base with $7.75 million coming in incentives?
What a freaking job by Veach! Incentive based contract for a 25 year old hungry player!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:10 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Only 4M more than Pringle right?
I have trouble keeping up with the inflation in player salaries.

I saw $10mm and thought it was too much.

But that’s actually kind of average for a good player. Hopefully he returns to his 2018 (or even 2020) form.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:10 PM 03-18-2022
You fucking guys

LOL
[Reply]
BossChief 04:11 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This is the shit that needs to stop.

Dionte Johnson and Claypool put up 2K+ *last year* with that "corpse" - so let's slow the Ben-blaming.
The point is the difference between Ben and Pat is massive.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up