ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dont lose your fingers
dlphg9 09:57 PM 01-15-2019
So right now the wind chill is forecast to be -15°. At a -19° wind chill frost bite can occur on exposed flesh in about 30 minutes. Lets say the forecasts are wrong and its actually colder than what they are saying, which is entirely possible if snow is on the ground, and we get a wind chill of -19 or below. In this scenario how many drunk idiots are going to lose their fingers because they lose a glove? I just hope it isn't any of you guys!
[Reply]
crispystl 09:57 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That should be tasty and the calories it provides will help your body generate heat, but why are you putting it in your hat? :-)

Hello I'm and idiot!
[Reply]
patteeu 09:59 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Hello I'm and idiot!
I wouldn't have known how to spell "balaclava" either. (Until I looked it up after your post)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:11 AM 01-16-2019
Fuck rescheduling the game and fuck playing in a Dome.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 10:17 AM 01-16-2019
I wouldn't have known how to spell "balaclava" either. (Until I looked it up after your post)
What's really sad is.... I actually looked it up but somehow managed to confuse myself. It's not hard to do these days.:-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:31 AM 01-16-2019
I hadn’t heard of this until yesterday. Was trying to buy a ski mask, picturing old bank-robber style but it’s all balaclavas these days.
[Reply]
threebag 10:54 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Honestly, the Chiefs should give away 2 to each person at the stadium...just give them out. Nobody wants to see people lose their fingers...
Take a chick with ya to the game, use her finger warmer
[Reply]
threebag 10:59 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
I bought thermal underwear so I'll wear that and tons and tons of layers. Then I bought Alpaca survival socks, a balaclava , winter boots....and I'll wear a huge nike down bubble jacket under some of my layers. Then I'll put a stocking hat on over my balaclava and then I'll put a hood over that. Then my final step will be to put on a hoodie over all over it and pop a bunch of hot hands to put in the front pocket (so I can keep my gloved hands in there and they'll stay warm)
Oh and bourbon too!

I still don't know if that's enough, but that's the plan.

[Reply]
baitism 11:02 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
its amazing to me that players will still go sleeveless in those conditions. Just downright stupid.
It's better than sweating at that temperature.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:05 AM 01-16-2019
Glad to hear the initially extreme weather reports, as always, will not come to fruition.
[Reply]
bricks 11:05 AM 01-16-2019
Off topic, but thought I’d ask if there are any of you local Kansas citians that know of shopping malls within the city that sell Chiefs attire.

Im looking for Chiefs winter jackets, tukes, scarfs, etc

I appreciate the help. Thank you. Go Chiefs!!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:11 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Off topic, but thought I’d ask if there are any of you local Kansas citians that know of shopping malls within the city that sell Chiefs attire.

Try Rally House/Kansas Sampler.

I know there used to be a RH in Independence.

There is a KS on Quivira across from Oak Park Mall.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:11 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:

Rally House near Independence Center (I-70 and Hwy 291/I-470).
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 AM 01-16-2019
:-) at people's fingers falling off from the cold.....
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:18 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
What then? The NFL just wanted the game in LA?
I believe so.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:20 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
My dick will be alright, rite?
Imma hold a raffle to let you folks take turns letting my mouth keep u warm
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up