Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Media Meltdown/Backpedal Thread***
RunKC 08:42 AM 07-19-2019
He good
We good

Now let’s laugh at the haters
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:40 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
People like the ones in question never admit fault or give up... they only knuckle down harder
Originally Posted by srvy:
The KC Star doubles down on stupid as expected.

Like clockwork
[Reply]
Sorce 05:39 PM 07-19-2019
What if they deem the star a tabloid and not media? Can they tell them to go hang with batboy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:45 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
What if they deem the star a tabloid and not media? Can they tell them to go hang with batboy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I was looking to see if there was a number, or guideline for local media when I posted the League policy on it.
Im assuming there is some more information not made public as to who or what is required and who or what is considered expendable.
While looking at the followers of the Stars articles Id consider giving their media passes to local twitter posters who get more follows, likes, and shares.
[Reply]
srvy 06:25 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If I am Clark and Andy I would tell the KC Star the only way they are getting into Arrowhead is on Sunday with a ticket. I would yank their press passes for the entire time Reek is a Chief.
Every Chiefs player and employee best be on their toes. They got a black eye and look like fools they will be gunning for payback.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:50 PM 07-19-2019
all haters can suck it

HE GOOD
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:57 PM 07-19-2019
On the bright side, this team will be made of Teflon. No distraction or pressure will get to them this year after the bullshit they had to endure this offseason. These guys are ready to play football and shut up all of these ass clowns. Let’s get it.
[Reply]
notorious 06:58 PM 07-19-2019
Clay has the skills to put Tyreek's face on Poe's body.

BREATHING IN THAT SWEET, SWEET FREEDOM.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
The KC Star doubles down on stupid as expected.

Son of a BITCH! Is SAUTO moonlighting over there for the editorial board on the weekends?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:12 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
all haters can suck it

HE GOOD
TYREEK GOOD

HOMETEAM GOOD
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:18 PM 07-19-2019
The media can go back to not being outraged over Robert Kraft’s arrest this offseason.

[Reply]
Dartgod 08:43 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Son of a BITCH! Is SAUTO moonlighting over there for the editorial board on the weekends?
Still living rent free in your head.
[Reply]
jettio 08:46 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The headline is:
The NFL Blows It Again: Tyreek Hill Will NOT Be Suspended For Allegedly Assaulting His Son Or Threatening His Son's Mother
Since she used the word allegedly once she needed to use it one more time for her headline to make sense.
The NFL Allegedly Blows It Again: Tyreek Hill Will NOT Be Suspended For Allegedly Assaulting His Son Or Threatening His Son's Mother
Actually she could go apeshit with allegedly If she really wants to make her headline pop:
The Alleged NFL Allegedly Blows It Again: Tyreek Hill Will NOT Be Suspended For Allegedly Assaulting His Alleged Son Or Allegedly Threatening His Alleged Son's Alleged Mother

[Reply]
DrRyan 09:13 PM 07-19-2019
This clown on 1580 in Phoenix, who is generally a decent listen, was melting down this morning as was his cohost. He literally said, multiple times, that the allegation of what he did in this case with the "you should be terrified" audio should be enough to suspend him.

Initially when I heard the cut up audio, without full context was having a very hard time stomaching the thought of him playing in the NFL again. The thought process was largely related to having kids, assuming all the worst that was reported about 2014 and and the likelihood/ possibility of him injuring his kid.

I was wrong. After getting all the info available it seems very likely it was Espinal psychosis and extortion all along. I believe in owning every situation you find yourself in so Hill surely is culpable to a extent, but to what extent seems impossible to know.

Here's to hoping Hill has removed Espinal to every possible extent of his life and he continues to work on being a good person and parent.
[Reply]
eDave 09:15 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
This clown on 1580 in Phoenix, who is generally a decent listen, was melting down this morning as was his cohost. He literally said, multiple times, that the allegation of what he did in this case with the "you should be terrified" audio should be enough to suspend him.

Initially when I heard the cut up audio, without full context was having a very hard time stomaching the thought of him playing in the NFL again. The thought process was largely related to having kids, assuming all the worst that was reported about 2014 and and the likelihood/ possibility of him injuring his kid.

I was wrong. After getting all the info available it seems very likely it was Espinal psychosis and extortion all along. I believe in owning every situation you find yourself in so Hill surely is culpable to a extent, but to what extent seems impossible to know.

Here's to hoping Hill has removed Espinal to every possible extent of his life and he continues to work on being a good person and parent.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...hlight=phoenix
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Still acting like an obtuse fucking cunt, is he?
Why yes Blobert, thanks for asking!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up