ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 63
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:09 PM 05-23-2019
:-)
Attached: FCEC9AB0-F5C1-4AE8-ADF8-7FC7DA7CFBC4.jpg (67.7 KB) 
[Reply]
ChiefGator 08:09 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Roku
Dell XPS 13
Simpson 4400 psi 4 gpm pressure washer
Beer
Yeah, my Dell XPS 13 is my most recent larger purchase... compared to the alienware, it is sooo much smaller, and still powerful enough to do software development on it when I travel.

Below is the XPS on top of the Alienware.. the block in the back is just the power block for the Alienware... I didn't realize it would be so big honestly...

Otherwise, my Honda EU2200i Generator has been SOOO nice on my property.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:10 PM 05-23-2019
Pair of 2002 Oakley Half-Jackets. Still wearing them today.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:11 PM 05-23-2019
Two Massagers—the only ones that have ever worked 1) Deep Tissue Neck Massager with Heat 2) Back Shiatsu pad with heat. Both work great.

New pool surface with quartz in a richer blue.

New desk. Love it.
https://www.ballarddesigns.com/genevieve-desk/378539

Wüsthof tomato knife and hand-held guide that cuts even and straight slices without having a bigger gadget to clean.

Veggie Spiralizer

Slow masticating Juicer

Two summer purses:
Dooney & Bourke Equestrian Purse for summer in Bone—Love it. Wanted it for a long, long time.

https://www.dooney.com/all-weather-l...rian-Q54C.html

Round straw purse from Bali. Shipping cost more than the purse. But I love it. Love both of them.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6201145...attan-bag-bali

[Reply]
lewdog 08:12 PM 05-23-2019
The condom I buy each time I bang Billay’s mom.

Hasn’t failed me yet!
[Reply]
chefsos 08:13 PM 05-23-2019
Roku
Yes. I had no idea what those things could do. But, it was a Christmas present, therefore ineligible in this thread.

I think the greatest buy I've made is actually a cheap, plug into the cig lighter-type tire inflator I got for $12 at Kmart 20 years ago. It's saved my ass many times and I use it to this day.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:16 PM 05-23-2019
Roku
I've been looking at those online and about to get one. Which kind did you get?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:22 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I've been looking at those online and about to get one. Which kind did you get?
The software is identical on all of them, so it's all just down to the under-the-hood specs.

https://www.roku.com/products/compare

The biggest things to look for are:

4K/UHD compatibility (if you have a TV that supports it)
Dual-Band WiFi (if you have the ability to do 5GHz from your router, that can help your signal consistency a lot)
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:24 PM 05-23-2019
Gravely Zero Turn rider mower which I bought several years ago with an end of season sale. Cut my mowing time to zero. My wife likes it so well that she goes out and mows.

Best purchase that I have ever made.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:31 PM 05-23-2019
This.

A coffee table with a lift top. Perfect for meals or just whatever. This is the most convenient thing ever. I'm sure it was invented by some poor slob who spilled a meatball on the couch and got brained by his wife with skillet as soon as he got out of the hospital.

The only time we actually use the dining room table for meals is if we have company. Had it for 18 years and it's as sturdy as the day we got it.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 08:31 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Gravely Zero Turn rider mower which I bought several years ago with an end of season sale. Cut my mowing time to zero. My wife likes it so well that she goes out and mows.

Best purchase that I have ever made.
Daamn.. that is a good testimonial right there...

Been looking at a Bob Cat zero turn recently... we had a tractor thread, maybe we need a zero-turn mower thread.

Reminds me.... Mahindra 5570 4WD... sometimes I forget I have that power sitting around on the property, but it makes quick work out of so many chores.

[Reply]
KCFalcon59 08:32 PM 05-23-2019
I bought the 2018 HP Spectre x360 15.6" 2 in 1. Just a beautiful screen, and have had no issues with it at all. First HP I've bought in years.

Boxis shredder. It's a beast. Tears through loads of paper and have never had an issue with it. I bought others and they just never measured up to this one. Boxis Shredder

My iPhone X has been a great phone. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ for work which is a beautiful phone. Great battery life. Rarely go under 80% battery even when I use it a lot.

My 2103 Camaro. Love this car. No problems at all until this past Sunday when my sons roommate backed into it. $2000 dollars damage. I guess it's time to trade it in after I get it fixed.
Attached: Camaro.jpg (86.2 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 08:32 PM 05-23-2019

[Reply]
wasi 08:33 PM 05-23-2019
I've DJ'd for about 25 years starting from vinyl. Today it is all about serato. This mixer is the s***!

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 08:33 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This.

A coffee table with a lift top. Perfect for meals or just whatever. This is the most convenient thing ever.
We actually just got one of these when we moved... it is so new that it would be tough to list as of yet, but I love this thing. Only drawback is that it is heavy as hell.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 63
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up