ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 200
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:37 AM 11-28-2018
So how bad was the East? Lebron with basically a similar cast may not even make the playoffs out West. Those EC titles appear to be worth jack and shit. Damn.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:42 AM 11-28-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So how bad was the East? Lebron with basically a similar cast may not even make the playoffs out West. Those EC titles appear to be worth jack and shit. Damn.
It's bad. Look at what Kawhi is doing out there w the Raptors.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:03 AM 12-12-2018
Marcus Smart is shooting over 30% from 3 (barely) for the time being! Congratulations!

Trae Young is shooting 24% from 3. Hahahhaha. He only has TWO games the entire year he's shot over 50%.

Tobias Harris has been quite amazing. He's turned into quite a valuable sharpshooting swingman and making people think the Clippers are worth a shit. (They aren't) But once they falter and are out of the playoff picture could the Thunder swing a trade for him? He has an expiring contract this year & they need shooting.

Lakers are right there - as we all thought they would. LeBron is a wizard.

OKC is in first by 0.5 games despite taking some of the worst shots in the history of basketball over and over again with PG, Russ & Shroder.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:45 AM 12-14-2018
What a big ass baby :-)

Hope I don't see kids emulate this shit.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ouston-rockets
[Reply]
BWillie 12:17 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What a big ass baby :-)

Hope I don't see kids emulate this shit.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ouston-rockets
They have a point. James Harden is the king of flopping. He's so good at it he gets about 8 free throws a game he doesn't deserve if the refs went back and reviewed the tape. Flailing bodies - bad refs love to call fouls.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:00 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They have a point. James Harden is the king of flopping. He's so good at it he gets about 8 free throws a game he doesn't deserve if the refs went back and reviewed the tape. Flailing bodies - bad refs love to call fouls.
And Lebron of all people should act like a child over somone flopping? :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 11:12 PM 12-24-2018
Which advanced stats do you rely on? Hollinger or Real Plus Minus? Usually I pay more attention to Real Plus Minus. I think advanced stats are great because people really undervalue defensive prowess.

Per Real Plus Minus:
Best players
1. Paul George
2. Anthony Davis
3. James Harden
4. LeBron James
5. Kevin Durant
Worst players:
1. Colin Sexton
2. Trae Young
3. Cedi Osmon
4. Kevin Knox
5. Frank Ntilkina
Best offensive players:
1. James Harden
2. Damian Lillard
3. Stephen Curry
4. Kyrie Irving
5. Mike Conley
Best defensive players:
1. DeAndre Jordan
2. Rudy Gobert
3. Hassan Whiteside
4. Myles Turner
5. Marc Gasol
Worst Offensive players:
1. Avery Bradley
2. Colin Sexton
3. Wendell Carter Jr
4. Frank Ntilkina
5. Jonathon Simmons
Worst defensive players:
1. Trae Young
2. Colin Sexton
3. Spencer Dinwiddie
4. Kevin Knox
5. Eric Gordon

This is probably just for win shares. For example, I'm sure Trae Young and Colin Sexton are not one of the worst players in the NBA, but they hurt their team a ton because their teams allow them so much usage. If you gave some players a longer leash to jack up shots and do dumb shit, they would be right there. But the point remains.
[Reply]
tk13 12:11 AM 01-04-2019
Great game between the Warriors and Rockets in OT. Harden just drilled a long distance three with two guys in his face to give Houston the lead with a second left.
[Reply]
tk13 12:12 AM 01-04-2019
And we complain about NFL officiating. Durant just saved a ball back in bounds and he literally took three steps out of bounds before doing it and they let him get away with it.
[Reply]
tk13 12:14 AM 01-04-2019
:-) Wow. Rockets still pull it out though.

Rockets should protest this game considering Curry knocked down a basket off of this save. All time terrible miss by a ref crew pic.twitter.com/Bjz7xuHsNo

— BBALLBREAKDOWN (@bballbreakdown) January 4, 2019

[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:37 AM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
And we complain about NFL officiating. Durant just saved a ball back in bounds and he literally took three steps out of bounds before doing it and they let him get away with it.
Not surprising that it happened in Oracle. Always good to see the Warriors lose despite that, though.
[Reply]
Miles 01:17 AM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Just read Kerr was complaining in the postgame press about a foul called on Draymond on a late Harden drive like it cost them the game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:34 AM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Just read Kerr was complaining in the postgame press about a foul called on Draymond on a late Harden drive like it cost them the game.
Yeah, he did, saw that on the TNT post game show. Shows you that this loss hurt.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:40 PM 01-23-2019
Oladipo carted off with a serious knee injury in the 2nd quarter vs Toronto.

Looked like a dislocated kneecap at the least, torn acl at worst.

He’ll be out for awhile either way.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:33 PM 01-24-2019
Ruptured quad for Oladipo. Man, that sucks. As a guy who relies so much on his quickness and athleticism, he may never make it fully back.

One of the truly good guys in the league.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 200
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up