ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 200
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:03 PM 05-14-2019
If the Celtics make a blow away offer for Davis including Tatum, do you take it if you're New Orleans?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:18 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If the Celtics make a blow away offer for Davis including Tatum, do you take it if you're New Orleans?
Tatum's isn't actually any good (his stock went down considerably this year), so no. They can do better I expect.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:21 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Tatum's isn't actually any good (his stock went down considerably this year), so no. They can do better I expect.
Can they? That ownership group seems petty enough to automatically disregard anything the Lakers offer because of that while fiasco mid season. Can another team offer better?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:24 PM 05-14-2019
Can they? That ownership group seems petty enough to automatically disregard anything the Lakers offer because of that while fiasco mid season. Can another team offer better?
Raptors? If Kawhi decides to stay, they might be willing to offer just about anything else on the roster (Siakam is a future all-star, possibly as soon as next year). And Ujiri has already shown he has no problem trading assets for a potential rental.

Philly could also trade Simmons too, which might trump anything anybody could offer.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:25 PM 05-14-2019
Man..what a kick to the nuts of the Lakers. AD probably stays put now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:26 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Why would he? He didn't want to stay with Cousins either. Clearly his problem is with the organization/city itself, he's not re-signing there so a trade is the Pelicans' only option if they want to recoup value.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:27 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Raptors? If Kawhi decides to stay, they might be willing to offer just about anything else on the roster (Siakam is a future all-star, possibly as soon as next year). And Ujiri has already shown he has no problem trading assets for a potential rental.

Philly could also trade Simmons too, which might trump anything anybody could offer.
I had kind of written off the possibility of Kawhi staying in Toronto. That's certainly possible.

Philadelphia including Simmons in a trade could be interesting too.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:27 PM 05-14-2019
Maybe trade to the Knicks for #3 and Durant goes to NY....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:29 PM 05-14-2019
Davis is gone after his antics. New Orleans has a new fan favorite now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:32 PM 05-14-2019
I had kind of written off the possibility of Kawhi staying in Toronto. That's certainly possible.
Honestly it's still kind of an option even if he doesn't stay. Although I think rebuilding around Siakam is the better option if Kawhi leaves and AD has made it as clear as can possibly be that he's signing with LA so he's 100% a rental in a way that Kawhi wasn't completely.

Originally Posted by :
Philadelphia including Simmons in a trade could be interesting too.
I don't know that I'd do it, but Simmons doesn't really fit on that team very well as Embiid needs the ball too much. I feel like his value could be maximized on a different team and they might see it the same way.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:34 PM 05-14-2019
I think Portland takes a home game, but the Warriors sweep this series if they choose to. They outclass them so completely in every area.
[Reply]
bricks 07:43 PM 05-14-2019
I wonder how the Raptors are going to defend Giannis tomorrow?

I love Gasol’s defense but I think Giannis is gonna be a handful for him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:57 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
I wonder how the Raptors are going to defend Giannis tomorrow?

I love Gasol’s defense but I think Giannis is gonna be a handful for him.
Gasol is guarding Brook Lopez, not Giannis. Raptors will throw a combination of Siakam/Kawhi on him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:59 PM 05-14-2019
Maybe trade to the Knicks for #3 and Durant goes to NY....
I don’t hate that if the Knicks include another asset (Knox, etc.)
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:08 PM 05-14-2019
This game doesn’t have anywhere near the intensity of the Rockets series. GS just playing around
[Reply]
Page 59 of 200
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up