ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 200
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ummm Westbrook.
At the time Westbrook was one of the top 5 players in the league, which was the reason why the two of them had the Warriors on the ropes.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:15 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
CP3 has always been a super competitive asshole, it’s kind of his thing. That particular act would have been praised if it was MJ, who would also do anything and everything to maintain an advantage over his opponents.
It's only cool if it works.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:19 AM 05-11-2019
He was literally one quarter away from beating the 73 win team that he joined (a choke he greatly contributed to). Why wouldn’t staying in OKC have been a worthy option?
ZERO people want to play with Russ. Zero.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:19 AM 05-11-2019
He was literally one quarter away from beating the 73 win team that he joined (a choke he greatly contributed to). Why wouldn’t staying in OKC have been a worthy option?
Fear.

Fear of failure.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:24 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Fear.

Fear of failure.
Yeah, no. He failed. He failed over and over on a team that continued to ship off its best pieces/his best friends. He gave OKC NINE years and then left to play with much better teammates in a much better organization. Who wouldn't want to do that?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 05-11-2019
At the time Westbrook was one of the top 5 players in the league, which was the reason why the two of them had the Warriors on the ropes.
It’s pretty obvious that Westbrook didn’t know who the better play was on that team, and I completely understood why KD left and said it “at the time”. Westbrook has always been the same guy, he just doesn’t have the best player in the league next to him anymore.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:27 AM 05-11-2019
Durant wanted easy rings to build his legacy up.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:28 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, no. He failed. He failed over and over on a team that continued to ship off its best pieces/his best friends. He gave OKC NINE years and then left to play with much better teammates in a much better organization. Who wouldn't want to do that?
Yeah I'm sure you were saying the same thing when Neil Smith went to the Broncos.

CP3 has always been a super competitive asshole, it’s kind of his thing. That particular act would have been praised if it was MJ, who would also do anything and everything to maintain an advantage over his opponents.
There is nothing wrong w what CP3 did. They arent friends and they don't play on the same team. They don't like each other and never have. Who cares if he didnt want him shooting around on the court CP3 was going to be on. That doesnt make CP3 an 'asshole.'

As far as MJ, you need leaders to call people out. MJ took it too far sometimes but that's where being a man and sticking up for yourself goes a long way.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:32 AM 05-11-2019
Durant is a sports cuck
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Durant is a sports outstanding citizen
And Lebron isn’t?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:43 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He is the offense
He's actually not. NBA guys call him three greatest out of the offense scorer in league history. He gets his points in a very specific fashion. He's also the third best player on his team. Klay is 90 percent as good offensively while being twice the defender and more durable.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:44 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And Lebron isn’t?
I missed the part where he signed with the Celtics instead of the Heat or the Spurs instead of the Cavs or the Warriors over the Lakers.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 05-11-2019
I missed the part where he signed with the Celtics instead of the Heat or the Spurs instead of the Cavs or the Warriors over the Lakers.
Lol where the lines are drawn and the revisionist history of Lebron defenders/fans is hilariously convenient.

They’re both bitches.

Durant just beat him at his own bitch game.

The Heat has already won a championship, were a conference rival, and 3 of the top 5 players in the East teamed up together in their primes. The rest is semantics.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:48 AM 05-11-2019
That Heat team at the time was hyped as potentially the GOAT.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:49 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Stupid logic. So because Curry and Westbrook dont play like John Stockton they are not PGs? Give me a break... Different players have different styles that doesnt mean they dont play a certain position.

Apparently the NBA and the Warriors didnt get the memo because they list Steph as a PG. Maybe they'll make that correction when they list the Warriors lineup in the next round.

Always nice to see true rivalries but I dont think Steph-CP3 beef makes the NBA the best... NBA is my second favorite sport but it's ridiclous how soft the league is nowadays.
So you think Draymond is a center, then.

He and Westbrook are both guards.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 200
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up