ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Donger 11:51 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Because I stated how I felt about hooties actions years ago, you know, when it happened.

And it seemed as though CC has instigated and stoked the situation multiple times since the situation.
Of the two actions, which do you consider the more vicious and deplorable?

Be quick before I get banned from this thread, too, please.
DaFace 11:53 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:

In case it's not clear, the other thread was moved out of public access. No one can get to it - it's not just you.
SAUTO 11:54 AM 10-25-2015

I think the vicious and deplorable actions would never had happened had CC not gotten drunk and foolishly shared terrible personal info with someone he was trying to get banned from this site.
Bugeater 11:54 AM 10-25-2015

FYI everyone got banned from the other thread. I imagine it was moved to the mod forum.
Saul Good 11:55 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.
SAUTO 11:56 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
In case it's not clear, the other thread was moved out of public access. No one can get to it - it's not just you.
Long neck...

Spots...

Eats leaves...
Rams Fan 11:56 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?
Donger 11:57 AM 10-25-2015
Damn! I was hoping to finally be a bad boy.
Just Passin' By 11:57 AM 10-25-2015

What Hootie did 6 years ago is not the moral equation here, so why are you trying to pretend that it is?
Donger 11:57 AM 10-25-2015
I think the vicious and deplorable actions would never had happened had CC not gotten drunk and foolishly shared terrible personal info with someone he was trying to get banned from this site.
That's not an answer.
DaFace 11:57 AM 10-25-2015
Long neck...

Spots...

Eats leaves...

listopencil 11:58 AM 10-25-2015
I was in the middle of typing a "delete this thread" post when it was moved, apparently. You guys should probably move this one too.
TimBone 11:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Wow.. That sucks. I would just give him his money back. Then ip ban him from the site.
Nah...it's in the rules. No playing in the same contest as the group, and no refunds.
Saul Good 11:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?
I got banned. I sure as hell didn't make some "I'm leaving forever" attention whore thread about it.
kstater 11:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I was in the middle of typing a "delete this thread" post when it was moved, apparently. You guys should probably move this one too.
Why?
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up