ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CP Conservatives -I'm a quad gendered MAP who hates America: sway me to your side.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:10 AM 07-20-2019
Piss on this country, I want a free vagina, and I love little boys aged 5 through 10!

Sell me on your conservative agenda!
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:18 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Did you know the last thing the Pubes did with their Congressional majority? No, nothing on immigration. They passed the Koch Bros/Kushner “prison reform” bill. Yeah.
I didn't know what the last thing they did was but I would of guessed spending a shit load of money on some worthless Dem pet projects. It seemed like they did that the whole 2 years they had the majority :-)

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You're not really selling it I'm afraid...
Sorry I couldn't help man, that's just what I read a conservative is/does here on CP. The DC liberals have never led me astray before :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:00 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I didn't know what the last thing they did was but I would of guessed spending a shit load of money on some worthless Dem pet projects. It seemed like they did that the whole 2 years they had the majority:

It was prison reform, passed in the lame duck session. Lets criminals out of prison. But nothing done on immigration.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:20 AM 07-21-2019
So what's an 'MAP'?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:43 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
So what's an 'MAP'?
Wow, really?

A "MAP" is the hip new PC moniker for pedophiles. It stands for "minor attracted person". The LGBBQ-crowd claims they want nothing to do with them, but give it time.
If there are fresh young transgender boys to be had, do you think they're going to let that "unalienable right" just slide on by without a political rodeo?

Yeah, me neither.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:52 PM 07-21-2019
Wow, really?

A "MAP" is the hip new PC moniker for pedophiles. It stands for "minor attracted person". The LGBBQ-crowd claims they want nothing to do with them, but give it time.
If there are fresh young transgender boys to be had, do you think they're going to let that "unalienable right" just slide on by without a political rodeo?

Yeah, me neither.
Sounds like these people (who came up with the acronym) are trying to hide what they are after. We already have enough terms for it. Pedo, chomo, kiddy diddler, baby fucker, etc.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:12 AM 07-22-2019
Sounds like these people (who came up with the acronym) are trying to hide what they are after. We already have enough terms for it. Pedo, chomo, kiddy diddler, baby fucker, etc.
So it gets better. When describing the type and age of children they are attracted to they use the acronym "AOA" which stands for "age of attraction".
And this Age of Attraction can be anywhere between 2 to 17 years old.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:28 AM 07-22-2019
So it gets better. When describing the type and age of children they are attracted to they use the acronym "AOA" which stands for "age of attraction".
And this Age of Attraction can be anywhere between 2 to 17 years old.

For some reason I have an even more visceral negative reaction to people who are attracted to the younger children. If they're sniffing around the 14, 15,16 year olds It just doesn't seem quite as evil as lusting after a toddler or an elementary school kid. It's weird how your mind can work, I guess. To see something like that as 'more evil' depending on the circumstance.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:13 PM 07-22-2019
For some reason I have an even more visceral negative reaction to people who are attracted to the younger children. If they're sniffing around the 14, 15,16 year olds It just doesn't seem quite as evil as lusting after a toddler or an elementary school kid. It's weird how your mind can work, I guess. To see something like that as 'more evil' depending on the circumstance.
Great stuff isn't it? I'm predicting about 10 years or less before they get fully added on to the LGBBQ agenda.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up