ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I know y’all hating Sorenson right now but…..
bricks 10:20 PM 10-12-2021
as a reminder he made a lot of clutch plays for the Chiefs AND I will never forget that ever because he was a contributor for the Chiefs most memorable season.

If it wasn’t for Sorenson Chiefs may not have made or won the SuperBowl?

Remember the Texans game? When he made that clutch stop on the fake punt? Also, when he forced a fumble on a kick return that led to a TD? If it wasn’t for him Chiefs may not win that game and no SuperBowl either. He contributed big time turning that game around and that game was a turning point for the Chiefs in the playoffs.

I understand the hate playing him as a starting safety. He ain’t that but as a role player that makes clutch here and there, I’ll gladly take that on my team any day of the week.

The what have you done for me lately sometimes clouds our perspectives of the overall picture. Daniel Sorenson isn’t a starting safety but is a great role player . Nothing more. He still deserves a spot on this team IMO if used Properly. Role player that’s it.

I’m not here to stick up for Sorenson but I do think he deserves less hate. The source of frustration should be directed more to Spags than anything for playing him as a starting safety.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 11:33 PM 10-12-2021
Time moves on…. He is a liability now as a starter.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 PM 10-12-2021
The Chiefs defense needs to get younger, faster and more athletic.
[Reply]
bricks 11:41 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs defense needs to get younger, faster and more athletic.
I agree.

I’d also add toughness; I’d like to see a more physical mean nasty Dline. I’m tired of seeing the Dline getting manhandled.
[Reply]
milkshock 05:19 AM 10-13-2021
One of Andy's BYU buddies...

He's going nowhere
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:44 AM 10-13-2021
"He still deserves a spot on this team IMO if used Properly"

Fuck the other 52 planet.com is your chance to win.
[Reply]
milkshock 06:07 AM 10-13-2021
https://twitter.com/Mitch_Harper/sta...y-chiefs%2F%3F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tonka83 06:36 AM 10-13-2021
Special Teams and backup/depth player at best.
He should not be a starting player on this team, let alone playing every single snap during a game. I'm baffled how we got to this point.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:43 AM 10-13-2021

Don’t let the memberries blind you. He fucking sucks.
[Reply]
D.A.P. 07:10 AM 10-13-2021
Moar
[Reply]
rtmike 07:41 AM 10-13-2021
Hes not getting outplayed on the ball when he's always 5'-10' away from it.

Mental...
[Reply]
rtmike 07:47 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
I don’t think they’re using him right.
Yes I agree.

He's not much of a ball in the air defender.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 AM 10-13-2021
26 posts in and nobody has told the OP to drink antifreeze yet? This place is slipping.

Drink Antifreeze and die of AIDS please and thanks!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:11 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That's his problem. He makes clutch plays in big moments, but that doesn't make up for his awful play 99% of the rest of the time. Currently he is a liability on this defense.
That's not really his problem.

His problem is that right now Justin Reid would've been able to get the corner on him and pick up the first down on that fake punt.

We can appreciate what he did for this team and also acknowledge that he isn't that player anymore. If I thought this was a rough stretch that he'll come out of, I'd be more sanguine about it - but it isn't.

He's a step short of where he once was and he knows it. So he's cheating and getting burnt time and time again. And frankly, the closer to the redline he has to run to stay in plays, the more prone he's going to be to mistakes (and he was always a little mistake prone as it was).

The declining skills are snow-balling across the board on him. You've gotta get him out of there.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:13 AM 10-13-2021
I will look back on him fondly for his contributions in 2019 & 2020.

For now, he can get his ass to the bench.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:14 AM 10-13-2021
So we're stuck with Dirty Dan?

LOL
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up