ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:28 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s simply not true. This isn’t the only sexual assault case I’ve ever heard about or discussed.

You’re just trying to paint a narrative to deflect from the story.
We already know you won't be honest, so this lying to yourself comment doesn't surprise me.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:34 PM 10-13-2021
No, she didn’t just promote an organization, she was very specific.

Her words. Dance around it all you want. Nothing I’m saying is untrue. You just don’t like it.
She promoted this organization:
https://mnfreedomfund.org/mission

Whose mission is thus:

Originally Posted by :
“Nearly half the people we pay bail for have had their case completely dismissed, suggesting there was never a case for the arrest or charge to begin with,” MFF says in an FAQ section on its website. “Therefore, if a judge has decided that someone can be released so long as they can afford the price, we will pay that fee if we can afford it. That is how we will support an end to a pretrial system that punishes poverty and creates a two-tiered system for those who have not been convicted of a crime.”
Again, only the most partisan of idiots would attack a non profit that works to ensure Americans have their constitutional right to judge approved bail.

"damn those judges encouring crime by allowing Bail"
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:34 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Only that I personally have never seen any of this transgender shit happen to me, or any of my friends or their kids. It's kinda like "they" pick a thing that they know will rile people up, and then make it a much bigger problem than it actually is...all the while we are all fooled into thinking that we stand for something when the truth is "they" are just doing and saying this shit to divide us, or to get clicks, or to get attention.

Both sides do it dude. The left makes like police are gunning down innocent unarmed black men by the truckload. The right makes like there are tranny's at all of our kids schools, and they WILL rape your daughter if you let this shit go any further.

Truth gets lost, and we end up hating each other. "They" win.

Yeah....

That's not it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:37 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
She promoted a organization that helps people afford bail for a multitude of reasons you numbnuts.

Thanks for bringing up another reason its a stupid talking point. You don't even know what organization she mentioned or what they do.

God damn, you can stop proving your a conservative now. We all know.
:-) you're a contemptible, sniveling liar and a coward
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) you're a contemptible, sniveling liar and a coward
Bad faith 100% of the time.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:02 PM 10-13-2021
Bad faith is arguing that Bail, which our founder fathers thought so highly of they enshrined it in the constitution, some how encourages crime.
[Reply]
banyon 03:06 PM 10-13-2021
Yeah, because no one argues with as much good faith as staylor.
[Reply]
tooge 03:19 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You could be right. You could be wrong.

Do you have some evidence that the school district has expelled and/or got law enforcement involved when it's a non-gender identity issue rapist that is the criminal?
Oh come on man. You know damn well that if it was just a guy that entered a girls bathroom and raped a girl, he'd be headed to prison, not some other school and a tranny therapist
[Reply]
jettio 03:23 PM 10-13-2021
The funny thing about this thread is that all the conservative dudes expressing an opinion on the subject are wearing the same exact number of dresses right now as the boy that attacked these girls in Virginia.
[Reply]
tooge 03:27 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
55% of Republicans support gay marriage according to the most recent Gallup poll so I don't know why you're citing that. Conservatives lost that battle years ago and now they have moved on to trans issues - just like you.

As for being pro-choice, it's not that rare particularly among younger conservatives to have a nuanced view of abortion in the way that you do. But from quickly checking your use of the word 'abortion' on here, it seems like you don't actually care about the issue in any meaningful way because you never talk about it. In one post you actually talked about how as a society we seem to "celebrate" abortions, an opinion that would be shared almost exclusively by conservatives. So that is one issue where you would be a minority among conservatives but you do so reluctantly and have to preface your comments to be palatable to other conservatives.

tl;dr - you're a conservative who pretends he isn't to avoid the baggage that comes label. I understand why you do it but it's not really convincing anyone.

I don't know about you but I don't make any claims about my sexual or gender identity before I use the bathroom. I just go and do my business. I don't think I've seen anybody else do that either.
Of course I don't. Who does? That wasn't my point. My point was that it would make women uncomfortable if men went into their bathroom. So we don't.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:27 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Only that I personally have never seen any of this transgender shit happen to me, or any of my friends or their kids. It's kinda like "they" pick a thing that they know will rile people up, and then make it a much bigger problem than it actually is...all the while we are all fooled into thinking that we stand for something when the truth is "they" are just doing and saying this shit to divide us, or to get clicks, or to get attention.

Both sides do it dude. The left makes like police are gunning down innocent unarmed black men by the truckload. The right makes like there are tranny's at all of our kids schools, and they WILL rape your daughter if you let this shit go any further.

Truth gets lost, and we end up hating each other. "They" win.
This.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:28 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
The funny thing about this thread is that all the conservative dudes expressing an opinion on the subject are wearing the same exact number of dresses right now as the boy that attacked these girls in Virginia.
The thought of it gives your little nub a chub, doesn't it
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:30 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Oh come on man. You know damn well that if it was just a guy that entered a girls bathroom and raped a girl, he'd be headed to prison, not some other school and a tranny therapist
If in fact they treated a rapist with kid gloves, the individuals responsible need to be fired. Whatever their motivation was.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:31 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
The funny thing about this thread is the inability of leftists to post anything beyond whataboutisms and non sequiturs.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:41 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Bad faith is arguing that Bail, which our founder fathers thought so highly of they enshrined it in the constitution, some how encourages crime.
Bail itself, no?

But that’s not the argument, hence your bad faith.

You have ignored Kamala Harris’s actions and her own words in favor of this strawman.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up