ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 08-20-2021
Jesus Christ. How can EA be getting worse.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:39 PM 08-21-2021
Who could have guessed?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Still garbage like always.
Oh.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:08 PM 08-21-2021
The franchise changes aren't bad. Once they fix the garbled mess and it's actually playable it'll be an improvement.

Playing on PS5 so my game play is probably quite a bit different.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:16 PM 08-21-2021
Have they fixed the franchise mode glitch yet?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 08-21-2021
Nope.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:27 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nope.
This is fucking bullshit. I set up a quick franchise mode and played a game and had no issue just to see. So then I started over and spent 2 hours setting up franchise mode the way I normally would and 2 out of the 4 games I've played have had this stupid bug. Sixty fucking dollars just for updated rosters and a 17 game schedule. For some stupid reason that's worth it to me, I didn't need any new features. And I can't even play the fucking games. Fuck these people.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:36 PM 08-21-2021
Seriously, I'm so fucking pissed. I haven't seen one place online where EA has addressed this issue. I have limited free time and one of the few things I like doing with it is running through franchise mode. It's therapeutic and shit. I finished a run with the dolphins in June on m21, and thought to myself, I'll just wait till August to start another franchise mode since the new game will have the 17 game seasons. So I've been stoked about this for 2 months. I even carved out a bunch of time this weekend to play. I'm very stingy with money so 60 bucks was a big commitment here. I should have just gone to a fucking royals game with the money and then atleast when my team finishes with 0 I'm not shocked. Fuck EA.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:43 PM 08-21-2021
If you run it on the cloud the bug doesn't exist, I think.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:29 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If you run it on the cloud the bug doesn't exist, I think.
Right on, I'll give it a try.
[Reply]
-King- 09:21 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I was really hoping 2K was going to be able to get back into the NFL video game business, but of course that was way too much wishful thinking...
2k sucks now too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 AM 08-22-2021
EA just needs to take a year off and have a normal game development cycle.

Great games aren't made in a year.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:18 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I was really hoping 2K was going to be able to get back into the NFL video game business, but of course that was way too much wishful thinking...
2k is releasing an NFL game next year.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:46 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
EA just needs to take a year off and have a normal game development cycle.

Great games aren't made in a year.
Exactly. They need to take the time to build a solid foundation that is just a good fun football game and then build on it every year. It's too bad it'll never happen though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:02 PM 08-25-2021
The state this game is still in is fucking embarrassing. Almost a week after release and there's still legitimately game breaking bugs that make playing almost impossible.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:40 AM 08-26-2021

[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up