Page 402 of 428
« First < 302352392398399400401402 403404405406412 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:36 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
lol, you guys awake yet? The FBI/CIA has been playing these games for decades, you stupid sheep.
That's right! :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:31 PM 08-20-2021
It was an obv False Flag, but that doesn’t absolve the dupes who fell for it.

[Reply]
Bump 04:48 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
gee ya don't say

for those of you who don't know what gaslighting means, the reaction to this is the very definition. The media and politicians knew they were gaslighting you while they were doing it. Biden saying it's the greatest attack ever on US soil is gaslighting. Many fell for it despite how obvious it was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:52 PM 08-20-2021
Q thotz, tho

yowza
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:23 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by :
The Democratic chairman of the committee investigating the January 6th MAGA riot in the Capitol revealed on Monday he'll seek phone records from several hundred people, including Republican members of Congress, as part of the probe...

Democrat chair of January 6 committee wants phone and text messages of Republican members of Congress and Trump associates in their Capitol riot probe
[Reply]
Aries Walker 09:10 AM 08-25-2021
I don't think it's stupidity (though I can understand the observation), I think it's an increasing ideological split. There is a huge chunk of the American left that is moving further to the left, though the American left is not *all the way* left and there's still room for them yet to go. On the other side, the right is *stampeding* to its extreme. All of this extremist movement is being amplified by the "If it bleeds, it leads" news outlets and social media bubbles, and here we are.

It's getting harder and harder for anyone to meet across a conference room table and find some common ground, without getting vilified and eventually replaced by their loud-mouthed extremes.

We have been split this badly before. The last time we were, it ended in the Great Depression. The time before that, the Civil War. Here's hoping we can somehow pull out this time, but I have to admit, my confidence is not very healthy these days.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:15 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
I don't think it's stupidity (though I can understand the observation), I think it's an increasing ideological split. There is a huge chunk of the American left that is moving further to the left, though the American left is not *all the way* left and there's still room for them yet to go. On the other side, the right is *stampeding* to its extreme. All of this extremist movement is being amplified by the "If it bleeds, it leads" news outlets and social media bubbles, and here we are.

It's getting harder and harder for anyone to meet across a conference room table and find some common ground, without getting vilified and eventually replaced by their loud-mouthed extremes.

We have been split this badly before. The last time we were, it ended in the Great Depression. The time before that, the Civil War. Here's hoping we can somehow pull out this time, but I have to admit, my confidence is not very healthy these days.

This is a lie Aries. Pew polling shows us itís solely a Democrat issue.

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Libshits often cry about how right the GOP voters have moved. But according to Pew Research, itís Dem voters who have sharply moved:

Also, the US electorate as it stands today was discussed here, shows the same thing:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323339

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:24 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:

:-) You can't be serious, only one side is being vilified, kicked off social media and losing their jobs over their support for their thoughts and support of a politician...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:18 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Democrat chair of January 6 committee wants phone and text messages of Republican members of Congress and Trump associates in their Capitol riot probe
Gosh, hope they all kept their servers in a closet and wiped them with a cloth after they were done, or at least labelled all communications 'innocent yoga scheduling.'
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:29 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gosh, hope they all kept their servers in a closet and wiped them with a cloth after they were done, or at least labelled all communications 'innocent yoga scheduling.'
If you saw that picture of Hilary on the beach, you've got to be questioning the yoga thing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:19 PM 08-25-2021
Why have the libturds disappeared all of a sudden? Did their narrative get exposed as false or something? Hello, libturds.... anyone (besides Bitch who’s just waiting to get sentenced to get back to the boys)???? Lax Loser?? Lodeo?? Dildonger?? WhinerDung?? Anyone?????
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:29 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Why have the libturds disappeared all of a sudden? Did their narrative get exposed as false or something? Hello, libturds.... anyone (besides Bitch whoís just waiting to get sentenced to get back to the boys)???? Lax Loser?? Lodeo?? Dildonger?? WhinerDung?? Anyone?????
Whatís left to discuss? Heavy majorities wanted us out and Biden delivered what Trump couldnít.

Canít speak for shitlibs but I assume they arenít shocked you put on your red cheerleader outfit and shook your red pompoms at anything you perceive Democrats did wrong. Youíre firmly ensconced on the GOPe plantation.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:33 PM 08-25-2021
Whatís left to discuss? Heavy majorities wanted us out and Biden delivered what Trump couldnít.

Canít speak for shitlibs but I assume they arenít shocked you put on your red cheerleader outfit and shook your red pompoms at anything you perceive Democrats did wrong. Youíre firmly ensconced on the GOPe plantation.
I just said aside from you, Bitch. While Iím sure you feel your ďopinionĒ matters. Youíre a felon, and canít vote. Next!!!
[Reply]
Aries Walker 08:08 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) You can't be serious, only one side is being vilified, kicked off social media and losing their jobs over their support for their thoughts and support of a politician...
You're talking about something different than I am. You're talking about the far right being vilified by moderates (and everyone else).

I'm talking about what would happen to a moderate conservative who wants to sit down and compromise with the Democrats. The far right will tear them apart, call them traitors and RINOs, and kick them out of the party.

Just the same, a moderate liberal who wants to compromise with the Republicans will have far-left Twitter explode at them, with calls for their removal and so on.

You are correct, though, that it's not equal. Moderate conservatives are getting it much worse because unlike the far left, the far right is actually in charge.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:16 AM 08-26-2021

I thought your posts couldn't get any worse and more Anti-American. Please don't poison the world with kids.
[Reply]
Page 402 of 428
« First < 302352392398399400401402 403404405406412 > Last »
Up